Hoyt Carbon RX7 Ultra
Hoyt REDWRX Carbon RX7 Ultra designed for the bowhunter who wants stability, full draw comfort and the ultimate in dependability. With a longer axle to axle length, a generous brace height and an ATA speed of 334 fps, produced with the binary HBX Pro Cam, the RX7 Ultra is an excellent choice for those seeking a longer shooting platform. Don't miss out
Hoyt Carbon RX7 Ultra
Hoyt Carbon RX7 Ultra Description
Once again Hoyt has hit a home run with a carbon riser that is over-engineered and over-built to forge the toughest, most capable bow ever. For 2022, the carbon RX7 Ultra remains the bow of choice for those who Demand Everything
The G.O.A.T. Engineered with patented hollow-carbon tubes for lightweight smoothness and efficiency, no other riser is stronger or more nimble than a REDWRX. Carbon RX-7 gets some serious upgrades for 2022, including the new HBX Pro Cam System, significantly improving the shooting experience over the already super smooth RX-5. With the finish options available, the greatest hunting bow of all time looks as good as it feels.
All New HBX Pro Cam System Carbon RX-7 boasts an all new engine. We aren't talking about an overhaul to a previous cam, we're talking about an all-new cam system specifically designed for unparalleled performance. HBX Pro comes in one cam size that covers the full draw length range by using two different module sizes, so you get the fastest performance across all draw lengths. The smooth and fast HBX Pro Cam is making its debut on our highest performance hunting bows and you are going to love how it tunes, shoots and feels.
In-Line Picatinny Sight Mount Bow balance is paramount for accuracy and consistency. Mounting accessories on the side of the bow throws everything off. The In-Line Sight mount uses the proven reliability of a picatinny rail to strategically mount your sight on the front of your bow, in-line with the riser for a more streamlined fit, better balance and more reliable attachment.
Integrate Rest Mounting System QAD's rock solid Integrate Mounting system keeps the rest in line with the bow riser, resulting in better balance, a significantly more secure attachment system and lighter weight.
SL Sidebar Attachment They improved the effectiveness of a sidebar by lowering the location to a lower centre of gravity. This allows for better results from a smaller and light sidebar. When paired with the new SL Sidebar mount you get less bulk, less weight, less obtrusion, more stabilisation and a more streamlined attachment system for your sidebar.
In-Line Short Stop 2.25" stabiliser By moving the stabiliser location to a lower position on the bow, it lowered the centre of gravity, increasing the effectiveness of the stabiliser. With the attachment point farther forward, a 2 inch stabiliser in this location has the same reach as a 6 inch stabiliser in the typical location, so you get improved stabilisation from a shorter, lighter weight stabiliser. Hoyt tests showed such a dramatic improvement, they included a Short Stop stabiliser with every new Carbon RX-7.
Specs at a glance
- ATA Speed 334fps
- Brace height 7"
- Axle to Axle 34"
- Mass weight 4.3lbs
- Draw length ranges 27-30", 30.5-32". Please specify draw length
- Draw ranges 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs, 70-80lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight
- HBX Pro Cam
- Hollow Tube Carbon Riser
- QAD Integrated Rest Mounting system
- SL Sidebar attachment
- Shock Pods to eliminate residual vibration
- In-line Picatinny Sight Mount
- In-line Sidebar location
- In-line Short Stop 2.25 inch stabiliser
- Optimised stabiliser location
- FUSE Strings and Cables
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in colours of Buckskin, Wilderness, Bourbon and BlackOut and at an additional cost of $145.00 in RealTree Edge. Please specify colour
- Also available at an additional cost of $145.00 in Kuiu Verde 2.0, Gore Optifade SubAlpine and Gore Optifade Elevated II which are not stocked colours but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Also available at an additional cost of $199.00 in hunting colour options of Raptor Highland, Bone Collector RealTree Edge, Bone Collector BlackOut, Keep Hammering Raptor Highland and Keep Hammering BlackOut, which are not stocked colours but can be special ordered. Please enquire
|Bow Cams:||HBX Pro|
|Speed:||334 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||34 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|