Hoyt Carbon RX7
Hoyt REDWRX Carbon RX7 designed for the bowhunter who wants super speed, unbelievable accuracy and the ultimate in dependability. With a compact axle to axle length, a light mass weight and an ATA speed of 342 fps produced with the HBX Pro Cam, the RX7 is all you could want out of a high-end hunting bow and more. Order now.
Hoyt Carbon RX7Price: $2,409.95
$2,190.86 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Hoyt Carbon RX7 Description
Carbon that is over-engineered and over-built to forge the toughest, most capable bow ever. For 2022, the carbon RX7 remains the bow of choice for those who Demand Everything.
The G.O.A.T. Engineered with patented hollow carbon tubes for lightweight smoothness and efficiency, no other riser is stronger or more nimble than a REDWRX. Carbon RX7 gets some serious upgrades for 2022, including the new HBX Pro Cam System, significantly improving the shooting experience over the already super smooth RX-4. It also picks up redesigned Limb Shox, Shock Pods and a new stabiliser mounting location so effective - Hoyt included the stabiliser. And with new finish options, the greatest hunting bow of all time looks as good as it feels.
All-New HBX Pro Cam System Carbon RX-7 boasts an all-new engine. We aren't talking about an overhaul to a previous cam, we're talking about an all new cam system specifically designed for unparalleled performance. HBX Pro comes in one cam size that covers the full draw length range by using two different module sizes, so you get the fastest performance across all draw lengths. The smooth and fast HBX Pro Cam is making its debut on Hoyt's highest performance hunting bows and you are going to love how it tunes, shoots, and feels.
In-Line Picatinny Sight Mount Bow balance is paramount for accuracy and consistency. Mounting accessories on the side of the bow throws everything off. The In-Line Sight mount uses the proven reliabiliy of a picatinny rail to strategically mount your sight on the front of your bow, in-line with the riser for a more streamlined fit, better balance and more reliable attachment.
Integrate Rest Mounting System QAD's rock solid Integrate Mounting system keeps the rest in line with the bow riser, resulting in better balance, a significantly more secure attachment system and lighter weight.
SL Sidebar Attachment Hoyt improved the effectiveness of a sidebar by lowering the location to a lower centre of gravity. This allows for better results from a smaller and light sidebar. When paired with the new SL Sidebar mount you get less bulk, less weight, less obtrusion, more stabilisation and a more streamlined attachment system for your sidebar.
In-Line Short Stop 2.25" stabiliser By moving the stabiliser location to a lower position on the bow, it lowered the centre of gravity, increasing the effectiveness of the stabiliser. With the attachment point farther forward, a 2 inch stabiliser in this location has the same reach as a 6 inch stabiliser in the typical location, so you get improved stabilisation from a shorter, lighter weight stabiliser. Hoyt tests showed such a dramatic improvement, they included a Short Stop stabiliser with every new Carbon RX7.
Specs at a glance
- ATA Speed 342fps
- Brace height 6.25"
- Axle to Axle 30"
- Mass weight 3.9lbs
- Draw length ranges 25-28", 28.5-30". Please specify draw length
- Draw ranges 30-40#, 40-50#, 50-60#, 55-65#, 60-70#, 70-80#. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight
- HBX Pro Cam
- Hollow Tube Carbon Riser
- Limb Shox
- QAD Integrated Rest Mounting system
- SL Sidebar attachment
- Shock Pods to eliminate residual vibration
- In-line Picatinny Sight Mount
- In-line Sidebar location
- In-line Short Stop 2.25 inch stabiliser
- Optimised stabiliser location
- FUSE Strings and Cables
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Buckskin, Wilderness, RealTree Edge and BlackOut. Please specify colour
- Also available in Kuiu Verde 2.0, Optifade Elevated II and Optifade Subalpine which are not stocked colours but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Also available at an additional cost of $199.00 in 3 Signature Series hunting colour options of BlackOut Cameron Hanes Keep Hammering with BlackOut riser and limbs, BlackOut Bone Collector with BlackOut riser and limbs, RealTree Edge Bone Collector with RealTree Edge riser and black limbs which are not stocked colours but can be special ordered. Please enquire