Hoyt Turbo cam module kit
Hoyt Turbo cam draw length module fits 2015 Carbon Spyder ZT Turbo and 2015 Hoyt Nitrum Turbo. The correct draw length helps group your arrows, be more accurate at 3DAAA, FITA & ABA archery competitions
Hoyt Turbo cam module kitPrice: $41.95
$38.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Hoyt Turbo cam module kit Description
The Turbo module is designed for the 2015 Hoyt Carbon Spyder ZT Turbo and 2015 Hoyt Nitrum Turbo model bows for modular draw length adjustment.
The kit comprises two modules, a top module and a bottom module.
The draw length module sizes and codes stamped on modules on RH modules are
- 24.5" draw length, Top Cam TB-1B-TR, Bottom Cam TB-1B-BR
- 25" draw length, Top Cam TB-1C-TR, Bottom Cam TB-1C-BR
- 25.5" draw length, Top Cam TB-1D-TR, Bottom Cam TB-1D-BR
- 26" draw length, Top Cam TB-1E-TR, Bottom Cam TB-1E-BR
- 26" draw length, Top Cam TB-2A-TR, Bottom Cam TB-2A-BR
- 26.5" draw length, Top Cam TB-2B-TR, Bottom Cam TB-2B-BR
- 27" draw length, Top Cam TB-2C-TR, Bottom Cam TB-2C-BR
- 27.5" draw length, Top Cam TB-2D-TR, Bottom Cam TB-2D-BR
- 28" draw length, Top Cam TB-2E-TR, Bottom Cam TB-2E-BR
- 28" draw length, Top Cam TB-3A-TR, Bottom Cam TB-3A-BR
- 28.5" draw length, Top Cam TB-3B-TR, Bottom Cam TB-3B-BR
- 29" draw length, Top Cam TB-3C-TR, Bottom Cam TB-3C-BR
- 29.5" draw length, Top Cam TB-3D-TR, Bottom Cam TB-3D-BR
- 30" draw length, Top Cam TB-3E-TR, Bottom Cam TB-3E-BR
The draw length module sizes and codes stamped on modules on LH modules are
- 24.5" draw length, Top Cam TB-1B-TL, Bottom Cam TB-1B-BL
- 25" draw length, Top Cam TB-1C-TL, Bottom Cam TB-1C-BL
- 25.5" draw length, Top Cam TB-1D-TL, Bottom Cam TB-1D-BL
- 26" draw length, Top Cam TB-1E-TL, Bottom Cam TB-1E-BL
- 26" draw length, Top Cam TB-2A-TL, Bottom Cam TB-2A-BL
- 26.5" draw length, Top Cam TB-2B-TL, Bottom Cam TB-2B-BL
- 27" draw length, Top Cam TB-2C-TL, Bottom Cam TB-2C-BL
- 27.5" draw length, Top Cam TB-2D-TL, Bottom Cam TB-2D-BL
- 28" draw length, Top Cam TB-2E-TL, Bottom Cam TB-2E-BL
- 28" draw length, Top Cam TB-3A-TL, Bottom Cam TB-3A-BL
- 28.5" draw length, Top Cam TB-3B-TL, Bottom Cam TB-3B-BL
- 29" draw length, Top Cam TB-3C-TL, Bottom Cam TB-3C-BL
- 29.5" draw length, Top Cam TB-3D-TL, Bottom Cam TB-3D-BL
- 30" draw length, Top Cam TB-3E-TL, Bottom Cam TB-3E-BL
RH modules are for right hand bows and LH modules are for left hand bows.
Please specify draw length required.
Please note module image shown is for illustration purposes only. Modules vary in shape and size.
The Turbo cam is from Hoyt's venerable cam family, a modular system that allows the draw length to be adjusted in half inch increments to really fine tune your bow without the aid of a bow press.
It's smooth-drawing, fast and quiet. Because it's a Hoyt cam, there are little or no synchronisation concerns. The Turbo cam has a small module that is held in position by two screws that have been strategically placed on the cam so that you can remove the module while the bow is at rest which makes it extremely convenient to be able to adjust the cam length without having to press the bow. There are many companies that make this claim but this is one of the few companies where you actually can.
This means that draw length adjustments can be made with only a couple of tools. The force curve is very smooth with a very gradual transition into the let-off. The wall is very solid. The big difference with this cam is that it is adjustable with replaceable modules. The modular cam system is a significant departure from previous cams, particularly the Z3 cam which was not adjustable and required you to order a bow that precisely fitted your specific draw length.
When purchasing a new bow, a cam that was not adjustable did not seem to be that big of an issue. However if you decided to sell your bow to someone else down the track, there can be big problems if your draw length does not precisely fit the draw length of the purchaser. With the Turbo cam, you or the purchaser simply need to purchase the module to adjust to the correct draw length of the purchaser.
The Turbo Cam is nearly identical to the XTR Cam but it's biggest difference is the draw-stop peg. The new peg is much larger, bearing more contact on the buss cable. This gives the cam a very firm back wall without the popping some people experience if they come over the peak too quickly. It also has a slightly longer valley.