Hamskea Hybrid Hunter Pro Arrow Rest MicroTune
After years of prototypes and development Hamskea presents their Hybrid Hunter Pro Arrow Rest MicroTune, versatile set up, tournament proven accuracy, for the most discerning bowhunter, takes design elements of the proven Versa Rest platform in a 20% lighter more streamline package
Hamskea Hybrid Hunter Pro Arrow Rest MicroTunePrice: $289.95
$263.59 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Hamskea Hybrid Hunter Pro Arrow Rest MicroTune Description
The Hybrid Hunter Pro takes design elements from the proven Versa Rest platform and puts them in a more streamline package that is 20% lighter. The Zero Tolerance Technology is key to ensure that there is no lateral play in the shaft and that the rotation action is silky smooth.
The launcher shaft rides on two over-sized sealed stainless steel ball bearings that won't wear out, but continue to rotate smoothly shot after shot. The Hybrid Hunter Pro also adopts adjustment features like Zero Tolerance Technology for the up and down positions of the launcher which makes for an absolute repeatable launcher position ensuring accuracy.
For tunability, the textured spring knob provides multiple adjust positions to change the rotation tension of the launcher shaft. Coupled with the 8 sided, non-slip, compression clamp design of the lever arm and the anti-bounce back dampening coil give you all the elements for ultimate tunability to maximize your accuracy.
To ensure bowhunting success, the new Hybrid Hunter Pro is mindful of the metallic sounds of archery equipment in the woods. The containment bracket is completely covered in a soft-shell rubber type coating wrapped around a composite core structure for durability and quietness.
This approach has also been applied to the containment launcher with a similar proprietary material, gone are the days of having to apply felt to the launcher, the proprietary coating on the launcher will minimise sound, but is durable and lightweight. In addition, the containment brackets three quarter load gate ensures quiet and efficient arrow loading that does not interfere with your sight like a top load design. The integrated gravity feed design of the "V" feature of the containment bracket ensures your arrow is properly positioned on the launcher to lift the arrow into shooting position for a quiet and accurate shot.
To make setup easy and fast, the Hybrid Hunter Pro comes standard with the Universal Limb Clamp Assembly that can be adjusted to put the patented in-line dampening coil under the exact tension for optimum performance. The cord itself is a heavy duty no-stretch material unlike so many other nylon based materials and is positioned on the limb with a universal rubber nonslip limb pad.
The Hybrid Hunter Pro has been designed to integrate world proven tournament accuracy design elements into a bowhunter specific arrow rest. Hence the name "hybrid".
No longer do bowhunters have to compromise their accuracy for huntability. This is a first of its kind in the world of bowhunting and you can only find it in the Hybrid Hunter Pro by Hamskea Archery Solutions.
- Takes design elements from the proven Versa Rest platform in a more streamline package that is 20% lighter
- Zero Tolerance Technology ensures no lateral play in the shaft and rotation action is silky smooth
- Full windage and vertical adjustments with optional microtune
- Launcher shaft rides on over-sized dual sealed stainless steel ball bearings that won't wear out and rotate smoothly shot after shot
- Zero Tolerance Technology for up and down launcher positions to make for absolute repeatable launcher position ensuring accuracy
- Textured spring knob provides multiple adjust positions to change the rotation tension of the launcher shaft
- 8 sided, non-slip compression clamp design and launcher anti-bounce back dampening coil for ultimate tunability to maximize accuracy
- Proprietary coating on launcher minimises sound, but is durable & lightweight
- Bracket is completely covered in a coating wrapped around a composite core structure for durability & quietness
- Quiet overmould containment bracket with three quarter load gate ensures quiet and efficient arrow loading
- Integrated gravity feed V shaped rest blade ensures arrow is always sitting in the middle
- Universal Limb Clamp Assembly can be adjusted to put the in-line dampening coil under exact tension for optimum performance
- Heavy duty no-stretch cord positioned on the limb with a universal rubber non-slip limb pad
- Universal Limb Clamp assembly can be configured multiple ways, Bottom limb actuated, Top limb actuated, Cable actuated & Cable fall-away; factory configured as a limb actuated rest
- Comes in Black finish only
- Comes in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
The Hybrid Hunter Pro is a micro adjustable, full-capture, limb-driven or cable-driven arrow rest, as precise as any target rest, built like a panzer tank, but performs like a fine Swiss watch.
No longer do bowhunters have to compromise their accuracy for huntability. Hamskea Archery Solutions. Maximizing Accuracy. Get a Hamskea Hybrid Hunter Pro Microtune Arrow Rest today.
This is what people have said about Hamskea Hybrid Hunter Pro Arrow Rest Micro Tune.
5 out of 5 stars. "Excellent Rest. Incredible quality, just place it, make a few adjustments with the microtune and start using it. I'm from Argentina and in our Country the archery is a discipline that is just beginning to take on importance, so one makes a effort to make a purchase without first having the product on hands, I must say I congratulate the people of Hamskea. Fully recommended." From Mariano Rodriguez from Argentina