Hamskea Primer Arrow Rest
The Primer Arrow Rest by Hamskea with silky smooth rotation action, absolute repeatable launcher position ensures accuracy for the budget conscious
Hamskea Primer Arrow RestPrice: $209.95
$190.86 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Hamskea Primer Arrow Rest Description
The Primer Arrow Rest takes design elements from the proven Hybrid Hunter Pro and puts them in a more streamline package that is lighter and more budget conscious. The Zero Tolerance Technology is key to ensure that there is no lateral play in the shaft and that the rotation action is silky smooth.
The launcher shaft rides on two over-sized sealed stainless steel ball bearings that won't wear out, but continue to rotate smoothly shot after shot. The Primer Arrow Rest also adopts adjustment features like Zero Tolerance Technology for the up and down positions of the launcher which makes for an absolute repeatable launcher position ensuring accuracy.
For tunability, the textured spring knob provides multiple adjust positions to change the rotation tension of the launcher shaft. Coupled with the 8 sided, non-slip, compression clamp design of the lever arm and the anti-bounce back dampening coil give you all the elements for ultimate tunability to maximize your accuracy.
To ensure bowhunting success, the new Primer Arrow Rest is mindful of the metallic sounds of archery equipment in the woods. The containment bracket is completely covered in a soft-shell rubber type coating wrapped around a composite core structure for durability and quietness. Included is a felt launcher coating to silence noise associated with drawing and loading the bow.
The proprietary coating on the launcher will minimise sound, but is durable and lightweight. In addition, the containment brackets three quarter load gate ensures quiet and efficient arrow loading that does not interfere with your sight like a top load design. The integrated gravity feed design of the "V" feature of the containment bracket ensures your arrow is properly positioned on the launcher to lift the arrow into shooting position for a quiet and accurate shot.
To make setup easy and fast, the Primer Arrow Rest comes standard with the all new Hamskea Rebound Damper. This new item helps to reduce the shock that is transferred from the limb to the rest during the shot and prevents the wear that could eventually lead to failure. Made of a durable material, it acts as a shock absorber to eliminate launcher flutter, prevent cord stretch, and dampen the limb shock extending rest life. The Rebound Dampener allows the cord to attach directly to the rest and limb eliminating any chance for failure in the field. The cord itself is a heavy duty no-stretch material unlike so many other nylon based materials and is positioned on the limb with a universal rubber nonslip limb pad.
The The Primer Arrow Rest has been designed to integrate world proven tournament accuracy design elements into a bowhunter specific arrow rest.
No longer do bowhunters have to compromise their accuracy for huntability. They have a high quality product that is kinder on the hip pocket in the Primer Arrow Rest.
- Zero Tolerance Technology ensures no lateral play in the shaft and rotation action is silky smooth
- Full windage and vertical adjustments
- Rock solid build using stainless steel and anodised aluminium
- In-line rebound dampener included eliminates launcher flutter and reduces mechanical stresses
- Lightest Hamksea model yet at 3.6 oz or 102 grams
- Launcher shaft rides on over-sized dual sealed stainless steel ball bearings that won't wear out and rotate smoothly shot after shot
- Zero Tolerance Technology for up and down launcher positions to make for absolute repeatable launcher position ensuring accuracy
- Textured spring knob provides multiple adjust positions to change the rotation tension of the launcher shaft
- 8 sided, non-slip compression clamp design and launcher anti-bounce back dampening coil for ultimate tunability to maximize accuracy
- Quiet overmoulded containment bracket with three quarter load gate ensures quiet and efficient arrow loading
- Integrated gravity feed V shaped rest blade ensures arrow is always sitting in the middle
- Limb actuated for consistent rest timing, configurable for top or bottom limb
- Heavy duty no-stretch cord positioned on the limb with a universal rubber non-slip limb pad
- Fits a wide variety of bows
- Heavy gauge internal torsion spring to lift launcher
- Compact design includes felt overlay
- Comes in Black finish only
- Comes in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
The Primer, full-capture, limb-driven or cable-driven arrow rest, as precise as any target rest, built like a Panzer tank, but performs like a fine Swiss watch.
No longer do bowhunters have to compromise their accuracy for huntability or expenditure. Hamskea Archery Solutions. Maximising Accuracy. Get a Hamskea Primer Arrow Rest today.