Easton beginner recurve bow kit
The Easton beginner recurve bow set is ideal to practise correct form, accuracy, honing skills or getting meaningful practice, all without breaking the bank
Easton beginner recurve bow kitPrice: $198.95
$180.86 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton beginner recurve bow kit Description
This is an introductory line up of easy to use beginner archery products for the aspiring archer.
The Easton beginner recurve bow package set is a most attractive youth bow, the perfect set up for archers 8 to 18 years old to get started shooting archery.
Easton has been building archery equipment since 1922 and that experience and know-how are built into a high quality takedown recurve bow for long-lasting fun at the shooting range that's perfect for introducing your youngster to the basics of the great sport of archery.
This Easton 7-piece archery beginner recurve bow kit includes everything you need for fun at the archery range. The bow features a lightweight, slim, polymer technology riser or handle and durable fibreglass-reinforced limbs that pack enough power for any beginner.
It has an easy 10 to 20 pounds draw weight (that is 4.5kgs to 9kgs) (draw length dependent) and is designed for shooters up to 26 inches or 66cm draw length, that is 20 pounds @ 26 inches.
With a recurve bow, the weight will change depending on your draw length. The bow weight changes approximately +/- 2 pounds for every inch from a bow's rated draw length, so a bow rated 18 pounds @ 25" is about 16 pounds @ 24" or 20 pounds @ 26".
It also has an integrated sight channel for lining up your perfect shot. At only 1.3 pounds or 590 grams, the Easton recurve is easy to handle and the ideal starter set up for any aspiring archer.
With a smooth shooting polymer platform and an easy draw length-to-draw weight ratio, this bow is ideal for beginners seeking correct form development and the accuracy needed to gauge progress, for honing your skills or getting meaningful practice, all without breaking the bank.
The bow and arrows are made in the USA.
This high-quality 52" recurve bow is modelled after high-end bows and is a great way for beginners to enter the lifelong sport of archery. It is durable and lightweight for maximum archery fun and great for family recreation. The ambidextrous design allows either left or right hand use and will get your young archer into the field.
The attention to detail Easton has put into this awesome youth bow is marvellous.
The high quality 600D fabric hip quiver is durable, holds up to 12 arrows and comes with an attached belt clip. Set also includes a finger protector, durable polymer arm guard and three XX75 size 1816 high strength 28” arrows made from Easton’s legendary 7075 aerospace-grade alloy. A bow stringer is required for stringing any recurve bow or longbow. Stringing a bow without a bow stringer, or stringing it backwards will void the bow's warranty. It is recommended to unstring your bow if you do not plan to be shooting for more than a week. Store your bow on its side or hanging vertically from a peg. Never rest the bow on the lower tip for extended periods of time. Never dry fire the bow, that is, shooting your bow without an arrow.
- Riser features dual shelf or dual cutaways for both shooting right or left handed
- Integrated sight channel
- Full capture design arrow rest, perfect for beginners, ambidextrous to work well for right or left-handed archers (to support your arrow when you place it on your bowstring)
- Custom high quality Dacron recurve bow string (strung between the bow tips, to propel your arrow forward)
- Sight pin with thumb nut and lock nut included (to take aim at your target)
- High-strength fibreglass/polymer limbs
- Advanced polymer riser
- Ideal beginner draw weight range of 10 to 20 pounds (draw length dependent)
- Suitable for shooters up to a 26" maximum Draw Length
- Lightweight at only 1.3lbs mass weight and designed for maximum fun for archers of all skill levels
- Bow and arrows made in USA by Easton Archery
- High quality 600D Fabric Hip Quiver in Black or Pink, holds up to 12 arrows with Belt Clip for easy on and easy off
- Three XX75 Size 1816 High Strength 28” Arrows, hard anodised finish, 7075 aerospace grade alloy, guaranteed straightness +/- .005”, weight tolerance +/- 2%, strength (psi) 90,000, precision ground nock swage, uses one piece point and conventional nock
- Comfort-flex beginner Finger Tab, ambidextrous to work well for right or left-handed archers (to protect your shooting fingers and to ensure a smooth release of the bowstring)
- Durable flexible moulded polymer Arm Guard with adjustable cord locks, one size fits all (to protect the inside of your forearm from string slap)
- Ambidextrous design suits both Right and Left-handed Archers
- Easton name & diamond logo embossed on both limbs
- Comes in a convenient carry clamshell
- Accessories are easy to install and come with instructions
- Colours - black quiver and arrows or pink quiver and arrows. Please specify colour choice
Fun for archers of all skill levels this 7-piece beginner archery combo pack from Easton includes
- Durable, lightweight composite recurve bow
- Three XX75 1816 high strength aluminium 28" Arrows fletched with the Easton name & diamond logo on the vanes (to get you up and running. Most new archers wisely purchase an extra dozen or half dozen arrows)
- High quality 600D fabric hip quiver holds up to 12 arrows and comes with an integrated belt clip for easy on and off your belt or to your pants
- Durable polymer Arm Guard
- Comfort Flex Finger Protector
- Sight Pin
- Arrow Rest
The perfect first bow to get you started in archery. Enjoy the thrill of archery and hitting the target. In no time at all, you will be hitting the bull's eye!
This is what people have said about the Easton beginner takedown recurve bow archery set.
"Got this for my 13 year old 5 feet 4 inch grand-daughter. She loved it and the draw length and draw weight was perfect for her. I am very pleased with this purchase." From Wolfewinde from USA
"I got this as a gift for my 9 year old grandson so that he can shoot with his Dad and I in the back yard. It looks like an awesome bow, arrow and quiver package with everything he'll need. I'm so excited to see him open it on Christmas! Thanks for recommending this!" From PopPopK from USA