Easton Flatline 4417 Bow Case RealTree Xtra
Protect your bow when travelling & ensure your sight and accessories are safe with an Easton bow case. Safely stows your bow & accessories
Easton Flatline 4417 Bow Case RealTree XtraPrice: $107.95
$98.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton Flatline 4417 Bow Case RealTree Xtra Description
This Easton bow case protects archery equipment during travel and has 2 sturdy comfortable 1.25" wide, triple stitched webbing handles which extend to the base of the bag for greater support and come together within a Velcro handle to allow you to carry case like a suitcase. There are two extra adjustable webbing straps on the exterior to carry your arrow tote. Case has reinforced seams and corners and will protect your bow and accessories.
The Easton Flatline 4417 Bow Case has outside dimensions of 112cm long x 44cm high x 2.5cm wide or 44" x 17.5" x 1" with full length dual zipper closures with easy grab pulls and two vent holes on each side at the bottom of the case.
The two oblong shaped exterior pockets which have centre bellows are about 29cm long x 29cm high or 11.5" x 11.5" at the top at each end of the case with zipper closures with easy grab pulls and two vent holes on each pocket. These pockets are great for storing score cards, documents, tickets, passport, valuables, tools, shirt and toiletries.
The main compartment features dual zipper closures with easy grab pulls and inside dimensions of 109cm or 43". The inside top has a see-through mesh accessory pocket 25cm long x 26cm high or 10" x 10.5" with elastic closure.
The familiar attractive Easton name and diamond logos with orange outline stitching are embroidered on the front of the bag.
On the side of the case is a double sided tag with the Easton name and diamond logos with a sewn in hang up orange hook on the base and a cardholder on the back of the case and self healing premium oversized #10 zippers with easy grab pulls.
The Flatline 4417 Bow Case is made of durable 600 x 600 denier polyester exterior material.
Fits up to 109cm or 43 inch axle to axle length bows. Another quality product from Easton.
If you need a padded bow case to protect your bow, get an Easton Flatline 4417 compound bow case.
- Sleek modern designed sleeve-style bow case for maximum protection and space saving compact size
- Rugged high-denier poly construction
- Premium oversized #10 zippers with easy grab pulls
- Fits most bows; interior dimensions of 43in x 17in
- Two exterior and one interior accessory pockets for release aids, rangefinders, tools or other archery essentials
- Thick padding for complete bow protection
- Durable polyester exterior
- Sturdy triple stitched webbing handles
- Additional adjustable webbing straps to carry your arrow tote
- Reinforced seams and corners
- Hang up hook and cardholder
- A great attractive bow case
- 112cm long x 44cm high x 2.5cm wide or 44" x 17.5" x 1"
- Comes in RealTree Xtra and grey lower section. Also available in Black colour which is sold separately