Easton 4517 Deluxe Bow Case RealTree Xtra
Protect your bow when travelling & ensure your sight and accessories are safe with an Easton bow case. Safely stows your bow & accessories
Easton 4517 Deluxe Bow Case RealTree Xtra
Easton 4517 Deluxe Bow Case RealTree Xtra Description
This deluxe bow case sports many pockets and sleeves for carrying not only your bow but accessories and gear.
The Easton 4517 Deluxe Bow Case features a natural design to allow the case to expand outwards as more gear is stowed in the numerous storage compartments.
It is a clean, organic design with no blocky edges and the pockets do not hang off, like an after thought. This bow case is really flat when it is empty but as you fill it, it just expands to accept plenty of gear.
The internal main compartment is where this innovatively designed case comes to the fore, with thick padding and 6 repositionable Velcro bow anchors to safely and securely stow your bow when carrying or transporting.
The external top main compartment has plenty of room for tools or anything else you want to put in there. Case cubes are options which are not stocked items but can be special ordered. Please enquire. They are available in a variety of shapes - half square, full square, triangular and a small square configuration. Case cube removable case pockets have been designed to take up the dead space in a bow case. They have a Velcro back and can be positioned anywhere in the case and the larger cases have moveable walls so you can customise them to fit around optics, rangefinders, tools and all sorts of stuff.
The external lower compartment has piles of storage space for an arrow tote or even an arrow case.
The case has outside dimensions of 115.5cm long x 46cm high x 7.5cm wide or 45.5" x 18" x 3" or inside dimensions of 114.5cm or 45" with full length dual zipper closures and 2 double-stitched sturdy 1.25" wide webbing handles.
The front of the bow compartment includes an internal centre see-through mesh pocket 32cm long x 34cm high or 12.5" x 13.5" with zipper closure and 2 slanted pockets at each end 35.5cm long x 34cm high or 14" by 13.5" with firm openings to keep all your accessories and tools in place. On the back of the bow compartment, there is thick padding with 6 repositionable Velcro Easton & Easton diamond logo bow anchors.
It features five exterior pockets
- Large lower pocket to stow arrows or stabiliser, arrow tote or even an arrow case, which are not included and is 108cm long x 17cm high x 8cm wide or 42.5" x 6.5" x 3.25" with full dual zipper closures with easy grab pulls and two breathe holes.
- Gear or accessory pocket which is 94cm long x 15cm high or 37" x 6" with full dual zipper closures with easy grab pulls, situated above the arrow pocket.
- Three smaller pockets inside the accessory pocket, with the centre pocket having see-through mesh front and zipper closure for grab-and-go convenience for clothes and toiletries and dog clip
There is a cardholder on the back of the case.
Extra sturdy heavy duty construction and strong foam padding protects archery equipment during air travel. Weather-resistant, durable fabric 600 x 600 denier polyester exterior material in an attractive RealTree Xtra camo pattern except the lower pocket is grey, with reinforced seams and corners, .5" very thick closed cell polyurethane foam padding with 240 gram soft poly brushed tricot lining and heavy duty YKK reverse coil zippers and hardware and hard wearing, reinforced base made of webbing to protect case.
Easton Elite 4517 Bow Case has 2 sturdy webbing carrying straps and join as a Velcro handle fastener and an adjustable, strong webbing shoulder strap with padding and dog lead clips and swivel snap hooks at both ends.
This quality Easton soft bow case has all the pockets you will ever need to stow your accessories and equipment and is smart looking.
The familiar Easton name and diamond logos are featured on the front of case.
Every component of the Easton Elite 4517 Bow Case is exclusive to Easton and has been rigorously tested to ensure strength and performance. Understated, practical and stylish for everyday use.
Fits most new bows out there, up to 114.5cm or 45 inch axle to axle length bows. This quality Easton soft bow case has all the pockets you will ever need to stow your accessories and equipment and it is great looking as well.
If you need a padded bow case to protect your bow, get an Easton 45" padded compound bow case.
- 115.5cm long x 46cm high x 7.5cm wide or 45.5" x 18" x 3"
- Seven generously sized interior and exterior pockets for complete storage of bows, arrows, accessories and range gear
- Fits most bows - interior dimensions 45in x 17in
- Very thick 360 foam padding with brushed tricot lining for complete bow protection
- Sleek modern design
- Rugged durable high-denier polyester exterior
- Premium oversized #10 zippers with easy grab pulls
- Cavernous 3.5" case-cube compatible fleece-lined padded interior. Case cubes are an option which are not stocked items but can be special ordered. Please enquire.
- Moveable bow-anchoring straps for rock-solid bow security
- Sturdy webbing handles
- Lightweight design, perfect for travel and everyday use
- All the pockets you will ever need
- A must have for all owners of compound bows
- A great looking bow case
- Quality Easton soft bow case with Easton name and diamond logos on front
- Comes in RealTree Xtra camo and grey exterior pocket. Also available in Black colour which is sold separately
You need to protect your bow from damage and dust and the Easton bow case is the way to go.