Easton World Cup 4517 Bow Case
Protect your bow when travelling & ensure your sight and accessories are safe with an Easton bow case. Safely stows your bow & accessories
Easton World Cup 4517 Bow CasePrice: $188.95
$171.77 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton World Cup 4517 Bow Case Description
This high end bow case purpose built for target compound bows accommodates one bow up to 45" in overall length and sports many pockets and sleeves for carrying not only your bow but accessories and gear.
The Easton World Cup 4517 Bow Case formerly known as the Easton 4517 Deluxe Bow Case features a natural design to allow the case to expand outwards as more gear is stowed in the numerous storage compartments. There are nine interior and exterior accessory pockets with dedicated compartments for stabilisers and arrow storage. As well, it has a case cube compatible fleece main compartment.
It is a clean, organic design with no blocky edges and the pockets do not hang off, like an after thought. This bow case is really flat when it is empty but as you fill it, it just expands to accept plenty of gear.
The internal main compartment is where this innovatively designed case comes to the fore, with thick padding and repositionable Velcro bow anchors to safely and securely stow your bow when carrying or transporting.
The external top main compartment has plenty of room for tools or anything else you want to put in there.
The external lower compartment has piles of storage space for an arrow tote or even an arrow case.
The case has full length dual zipper closures and 2 double-stitched sturdy 1.25" wide webbing handles.
The front of the bow compartment includes internal centre see-through mesh pockets with zipper closures to keep all your accessories and tools in place. On the back of the bow compartment, there is thick padding with repositionable Velcro bow anchors.
It features five exterior pockets
- Large lower pocket to stow arrows or stabiliser, arrow tote or even an arrow case, which are not included with full dual zipper closures with easy grab pulls and six breathe holes
- Gear or accessory pocket with full dual zipper closures with easy grab pulls, situated above the arrow pocket.
- Three see-through mesh pockets inside the accessory pocket, with zipper closures for grab-and-go convenience for clothes and toiletries and dog clip
Extra sturdy heavy duty construction and strong foam padding protects archery equipment during air travel. Weather-resistant, durable fabric 600 x 600 denier polyester exterior material in an attractive black colour with reinforced seams and corners, .5" very thick closed cell polyurethane foam padding with 240 gram soft poly brushed tricot lining and heavy duty YKK reverse coil zippers and hardware and hard wearing, reinforced base made of webbing to protect case.
Easton World Cup 4517 bow case has a sturdy webbing carrying handle and an adjustable, strong webbing shoulder strap with padding and dog lead clips and swivel snap hooks at both ends.
This quality Easton bow case has all the pockets you will ever need to stow your accessories and equipment and is smart looking.
The familiar Easton diamond logo is featured on the front of case.
Every component of the Easton World Cup 4517 bow case is exclusive to Easton and has been rigorously tested to ensure strength and performance. Understated, practical and stylish for everyday use.
Fits most new bows out there, up to 114.5cm or 45 inch axle to axle length bows. This quality Easton bow case has all the pockets you will ever need to stow your accessories and equipment and it is great looking as well.
If you need a padded bow case to protect your bow, get an Easton 45" padded compound bow case.
- 114.3cm long x 45.7cm high x 20.3cm wide or 45" x 18" x 8"
- Nine generously sized interior and exterior pockets for complete storage of bows, arrows, accessories and range gear
- Fits most bows - interior dimensions 45in x 17in
- Very thick dense 360 foam exterior padding with brushed tricot lining for complete bow protection
- Sleek modern design
- Rugged durable high-denier polyester exterior
- Premium oversized #10 zippers with easy grab pulls
- Case-cube compatible fleece main compartment
- Re-positionable Velcro bow anchor system for rock-solid bow security
- Sturdy padded webbing carry handles & shoulder strap included
- Compatible with Easton arrow totes and Deluxe 33" and 36" arrow boxes
- Colours coordinate with the Easton Deluxe Hip and Field quiver
- Lightweight design, perfect for travel and everyday use
- All the pockets you will ever need
- A must have for all owners of compound bows
- A great looking bow case
- Quality Easton soft bow case with Easton diamond logo on front
- Comes in Black/Grey colour. Also available in Red, Blue, Flo Green and Teal which are not stocked colours but can be special ordered. Please enquire.
You need to protect your bow from damage and dust and the World Cup 4517 bow case is the way to go.
This is what people have said about the Easton World Cup 4517 Bow Case.
5 out of 5 stars. "Right case for me. Spacious case with plenty of pockets. Quality materials and construction. Smaller bows may feel lost in this case. One of the compartments has 3 zippered pouches suitable for small items." From Snapfire from USA
5 out of 5 stars. "Great purchase. I love this bag! It has more than enough storage space, it holds my 34" axle to axle bow easily, the Velcro movable straps are perfect for holding my bow in place during travel. So many pockets, it's definitely worth it!" From Luke from USA