Easton Deluxe 3615 Compound Recurve Roller Bow Case
Protect your bow when travelling & ensure your bow, sight & clothing & accessories are safe with an Easton Bow Case
Easton Deluxe 3615 Compound Recurve Roller Bow CasePrice: $439.94
$399.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton Deluxe 3615 Compound Recurve Roller Bow Case Description
This advanced wheeled compact travel case for compound/recurve bows features a large spacious 79,640 cubic centimetres or 4,860 cubic inches of bow luggage storage with three field-replaceable heavy duty roller bearing wheels with enough room for a full size compound bow and gear.
Case features a complete system providing archers with high quality protection and holds much more than just a bow and arrows. It is extremely durable and your gear will always be secure and is tailored for the archer on the go, ideal for travel and for the tournament archer during transport or to and from the range or the field. The generous compartments will accommodate a whole lot more with ease.
The inside dimensions of the Easton Deluxe Compound/Recurve Roller Bow Case 3615 are 91.44cm long x 38.1cm wide x 22.86cm high or 36in x 15in x 9in and weighs 4.54 kgs or 10lbs.
Fits most new bows out there.
Two heavy duty polycarbonate platforms running along most of the base with two round pods at one end to protect case when packing and 6 rubber ripple pad platforms on the side to stand on its side and 2 round pods and 3 wheels to stand upright with double-sided oversized zippers emblazoned with Easton & Easton diamond logos.
One exterior pocket is 50cm x 28cm x 3cm or 19.5in x 11in x 1.1in with zip closure and a flat pocket measuring 38cm x 28cm or 15in x 11in which has 2 breathe holes on the front.
Inside the lid, encompassing the length of the lid are 3 fixed accessory pockets, 1 with see-through mesh, with dual zipper closures to keep all your accessories and tools in place. These 3 pockets measure 90cm long x 18cm wide or 35.4in x 7.0in for stabiliser and side rods, 50cm long x 18cm wide or 19.7in x 7in and 36cm x 18cm or 14.1in x 7in for all your accessories.
Inside the main compartment is a case-cube compatible interior fleece hook-and-loop lining with seat belt strap bow retention system to fully protect and securely restrain and anchor your bow.
Heavy duty YKK reverse coil dual zipper closures extend all the way around the lid.
Hybrid hard/soft shell 360 degree perimeter protection for maximum contents protection with reinforced seams and corners on lid to provide extra protection.
2 strong comfortable webbing handles come together within a Velcro handle to allow you to carry your case like a suitcase and at one end of case there is a webbing carry handle and a name tag holder.
Adjustable shoulder strap with two heavy duty silver dog clips which attach to both ends of the case with a padded shoulder section with the Easton logo.
Durable high-denier ballistic poly fabric. Made from hard wearing heavy duty waterproof PVC coated material to protect your case from the elements.
Airline travel cover for this case is recommended and is available and can be purchased separately.
Stylish Black colour with the familiar Easton & Easton diamond logos emblazoned across the front of case.
There is a compartment for your bow, external and internal pockets for accessories, tools, gear and documents and to protect archery equipment during air travel.
This quality Easton bow case has all the pockets you will ever need to stow your accessories and equipment and is smart looking.
Every component of the Easton Deluxe Compound/Recurve Roller Bowcase 3915 is exclusive to Easton and has been rigorously tested to ensure strength and performance. Understated, practical and stylish for everyday use.
- Case is 91.44cm long x 38.1cm wide x 22.86cm high or 36in x 15in x 9in
- Easily holds a full sized compound or recurve bow within its interior compartment
- Double-walled protection, composite armour shield + foam 360 degree exterior padding, generous compartments
- Three internal accessory pockets
- Two exterior accessory pockets
- Triple field-replaceable roller bearing wheels
- Sections for gear storage, accessories & documents pockets
- Five generously sized interior & exterior pockets for complete storage of bows, arrows, quiver, stabiliser, side rods, accessories & range gear
- Reinforced base with 6 rubber ripple pods
- Case-cube compatible double fleece main compartment
- Dense durable EVA foam 360 degree exterior padding for total bow protection
- Airline safe case
- Durable washable weather-resistant high-denier polyester fabric, waterproof PVC coated
- Great design, perfect for travel & everyday use
- The best YKK heavy-duty reverse coil double zipper closures
- Compatible with Easton arrow case (not included)
- All the pockets you will ever need
- A great looking high quality bow case emblazoned with an Easton logo
- Comes in a black colour finish with orange Easton logos
- Weighs 4.54 kgs or 10lbs
- A Travel Cover for this case is available and can be purchased separately
Bow case offers innovative features and protection for archery travellers. The Easton Deluxe Compound/Recurve Roller Bowcase 3915 is quality and is the best value case on the market. You get the best of both worlds - the security and support of a hard bow case and the soft feel and protection of a soft case.
If you have a bow you really value and treasure, where you have spent hours tuning and shooting, then you will want to give your bow the full protection that your bow deserves and this case provides.
Nothing compares to the functionality of this bow case. This is an airline-grade case for a compound or recurve bow, that's got plenty of room to haul everything you need to go with your bow.