Easton Arrow Puller Wedge
Easton quality & innovative products help maintain your bow, arrows & equipment in superb condition
Easton Arrow Puller WedgePrice: $16.95
$15.41 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton Arrow Puller Wedge Description
Easton has introduced two styles of arrow pullers, the Puck, a short square shaped puller with narrow & wide grooves, popular with 3D shooters and the Wedge, (opposite) a long shaped puller suited for target archers which allows archers to choose a style best suited to them.
- The popular Easton Wedge Arrow Puller and a dog type quiver clip
- Essential for pulling arrows from dense foam targets
- Wedge is designed with a proprietary high-grip compound for maximum arrow pulling force
- Internal moulded sides enhances or improves grip in damp or wet weather conditions
- Ergonomic wedge shape fits comfortably in your hand
- Deep wedge securely grabs arrow and makes pulling arrows easier
- Works well with all arrow diameters
- Includes a dog type quiver clip and ring, designed to attach puller to your quiver, to keep handy and avoid losing it. This well made puller fits nicely in the hand, has a "grippy" feel and has a good amount of grip for removing stubborn arrows.
Scroll down to view an informative overview by respected Easton Senior Recurve Engineer and recurve archer George Tekmitchov on the Easton and Dr. Doug's range.
If you would like instructions on how to extract arrows from target butts, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering.