Easton 9 piece Arrow Prep Tool Kit
Easton Arrow Prep Tool Kit suits most arrows and is of high quaity and you will wonder how you ever got by without it!
Easton 9 piece Arrow Prep Tool KitPrice: $30.95
$28.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton 9 piece Arrow Prep Tool Kit Description
An essential part of every archery tool kit.
Made from the highest quality materials and designed for reliable performance.
- Innovative Brass-Brush combo swabs
- Cleans and abrades the interior shaft surface for proper point adhesion and maximum bond strength
- 9-Piece kit fits all sizes of arrow shafts from the smallest G Series to maximum 27 outside diameters
- The best way to prepare arrow shafts to receive glue-in points and inserts
- Rubberised ergonomic handle for easy use
- See-through storage case with latch lock with cradles for each piece included
For best results, periodically clean the combo brush/swab by soaking brush in alcohol to remove dirt from swab fibres
- 1. Screw threaded brass rod into moulded handle
- 2. Screw proper brush/swab into rod
- 3. Saturate brush/swab with 91% alcohol
- 4. Run brush/swab in and out of the shaft end to receive point or insert 5-10 times or until the interior surface is visibly abraded
- 5. Let dry
- 6. Ready to install points or inserts
Scroll down to view an informative overview by respected Easton Senior Recurve Engineer and recurve archer George Tekmitchov on the Easton and Dr. Doug's range.
This is what people have said about Easton 9 piece Arrow Prep Tool Kit.
4 out of 5 Rating. "I repair a lot of our club arrows, fletching, cutting, making pens from leg clippers etc, so when I saw this I thought, gotta get me one o these! Great little tool kit, wouldn't be without it, just remember to twist the brushes in and out, not push pull like cleaning a gun barrel. Only down side so far, smallest brush won't fit some X10 smaller diameter shafts! Other than that, well worth the purchase." From Steve from UK