Elite Victory 37 Target
Elite Victory 37 delivers an unparalleled shooting experience for target archers and 3D shooters alike, which ELITE calls shootability
Elite Victory 37 Target
Elite Victory 37 Target Description
Built on the same long riser with Elite's reinforced Riser Cage as its predecessor, the V37 sports an ultra forgiving brace height, beyond parallel limbs and extreme balance.
At 330fps IBO, the 37-inch axle to axle V37 delivers stability in a wide range of draw lengths thanks to the 2 track Victory cam system and forgiveness that's in a class of its own.
Shooters looking to take their game to the next level will revel in the V37's tack-driving accuracy, enhanced features and extreme shootability.
This performance driven platform is proven to deliver shot-to-shot accuracy in the most demanding situations and is sure to be the next stand out in Elite's archery evolution.
A praxis of forgiveness, the 37-inch axle-to-axle Victory is designed to aim, aim, aim. All about making great shots when the pressure is on, the Victory's recipe for shootability is certain to climb the podium.
The combination of an extremely stiff riser, thanks to the Riser Cage, ELITE's Victory cam and more parallel limbs deliver impressive arrow speeds in an agile and forgiving package with "shootability" at its core.
Launching arrows up to an impressive 337-340 fps IBO, the Victory maximises the critical combination of speed and smooth into one shootable package everyone will love to bring to full draw.
Thanks to an exceptionally efficient Victory cam system, ELITE has been able to focus on bow shootability while other bow makers sacrifice such to chase speed. If tournament champion and experienced hunter, Levi Morgan was blown away by the shootability of an ELITE bow, imagine how it will feel to you!
ELITE, the world's most shootable bow!
- Later to peak. As you begin to draw, you'll notice an ELITE bow eases you up to peak weight. Spreading the required effort makes drawing easier, especially in cold weather after hours in your stand.
- Less time at peak weight. ELITE also lets you "off the hook" sooner, which means you spend considerably less time at peak weight during the draw cycle.
- Solid back wall. With draw stops both top and bottom that stop on the limb, you get consistent draw length and a hard, solid back wall. This means enhanced repeatability and consistency.
- Less holding weight. High let-off means extreme comfort at full draw. It means a steadier aim. It means being able to hold longer, without letting down.
- Huge dwell zone. ELITE bows also feature a huge "dwell zone" (the amount of creep allowed before the bow wants to jump out of your hand). This allows you to hold longer and focus on aiming without fighting a jumpy cam.
- Nothing to it shooting. Best of all, at release you'll hardly feel a thing. It's amazing! But, don't just take ELITE's word for it, shoot an ELITE and experience "Nothing To It" shooting for yourself!
- Take the ELITE shootability challenge. In their collective quest for speed, bow makers have seemingly forgotten about the importance of the shooting experience. Not ELITE. Shoot an ELITE bow against the others. You'll quickly find out what ELITE mean by "shootability"!
Upgraded features, the Victory is equipped with premium Winner's Choice Custom Bow Strings constructed from extremely stable BCY-X material which heightens the Victory's appeal.
All ELITE camo and Ninja Black bows are built with a protective finish so all cams, modules, cable rods and limb pockets are coated in ELITE's exclusive new ultra-matte and ultra-durable Pro Kote coating for a fit and finish that's second to none.
Available in right and left handed models in 40, 50, 60, 65 and 70 peak-draw weights and running a wide range of draw lengths from 26 to 31 inches in half-inch draw increments, nearly every archer can find a Victory to fit their specs!
Specs at a glance
- Available in V37 Large Base Module & V37 Small Base Module. Please specify Large or Small.
- IBO Speed 337-340fps
- Weight range 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required.
- Draw length range 26"-31" in half inch increments. Please specify draw length
- Brace height 6.75" +/- .125"
- Axle to Axle 37" +/- .125"
- Mass weight 4.2lbs
- Victory cam and more-parallel limbs produce shots that are free from vibration and recoil
- Riser cage design dramatically enhances overall riser integrity and performance, riser strength by 30%, riser rigidity by 19% with more accurate shooting as well as reduced vibration and buzz and with no added weight
- Beyond Parallel three layer laminated limbs that are bomb proof
- Winner's Choice Strings and Cables made from BCY-X material
- Custom fitted with Limbsaver anti-vibration technology
- Integral grip (no side plates)
- Adjustable rubber coated draw stops ensure consistency each and every time you draw your bow
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Canyon Orange only
|Bow Cams:||V37 cam|
|Speed:||337-340 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||37 inches|
|Brace Height:||6.75 inches|