Easton Inspire shaft dozen
Easton Inspire, a great target shaft, its thick wall provides superb strength, tightest tolerances, micro-smooth carbon finish, wide spine range, low wind drift, very popular, aimed at recreational archers but ideal for recurve archers & beginners, accurate & durable, high performance, low price tag, great value
Easton Inspire shaft dozenPrice: $57.95
$52.68 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton Inspire shaft dozen Description
A great target shaft priced amazingly low for these very popular arrows aimed at the recreational archer. A thick wall design provides superb strength and the micro profile delivers low wind drift, great for recurve archers wanting to experience thin carbons without the price and we cut your shaft to length for free.
Inspire is a carbon shaft produced to the tightest tolerances with a wide range of spines for the beginner archer of all ages.
No matter what your game, take advantage of value priced Inspire from Easton.
Easton Inspire Carbon offers
- High performance with a low price tag
- Micro-smooth carbon finish
- Low wind drift
- Produced to the tightest tolerances
- Accurate and durable
- Small diameter carbon shafts
- Available in a wide range of 7 sizes, 1400 (length 27"), 1200 (27.25"), 1000 (27.5"), 900 (28.5"), 750 (29.5"), 630 (30.5"), 570 (31.5") shaft sizes. Please specify size
- Shafts can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your shaft. If you leave this field blank, your shafts will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
- Zinc one piece points (75 grain points & X Nocks for 570-630 and 50 grain points & G Nocks for 750-1400) not included but are sold separately
- For 570, 630 X Nocks not included but are sold separately and for 750-1400 G Nocks not included but are sold separately
- Great value - what more can you ask for
- Well, it does come from Easton - the world leader in carbon arrow technology