Delta McKenzie Pro 3D Bighorn Sheep
Brand: Delta McKenzie
For an ultra realistic, life-like with superb features & details, easy to see lines, tournament proven, complete body painting to protect finish from ultra violet sunlight, get a quality Delta McKenzie full size animal target for years of use
Delta McKenzie Pro 3D Bighorn SheepPrice: $1,019.95
$927.23 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Delta McKenzie Pro 3D Bighorn Sheep Description
Delta McKenzie Pro 3D Bighorn Sheep, formerly known as McKenzie Bighorn Sheep. Shoulder Height 34" or 86cm, Body Length 50" or 127cm.
The HD Series targets feature midsections with the ultimate DuraFlex Foam midsection for amazing durability, unmatched resiliency and easy arrow removal.
Full size 3D target, superb details, ultra realistic.
The Big Horn Sheep is a full size target.
Bighorn Sheep Statistics at a glance
- Conservation Status - Least Concern
- Zoological or species name - Ovis musimon, Ovis ammon musimon, Ovis gmelini musumon, Ovis gmelini, Ovis orientalis
- Also known as - Wild or Corsican sheep, goat antelopes, Mouflon. Often Corsican Sheep are the result of crossing Mouflon with Barbados, Argalis, bighorns, Dall sheep, as well as domestic sheep
- Also known as - Painted Desert, White Texas Dall, Black Hawaiian and American Blackbelly. Most of the original Mouflon imports were from Sardinia or Corsica
- Native to - South West Asia and Eastern Europe
- Head & body length - 48" to 60" or 121cm to 152cm
- Shoulder height - 24" to 48" or 60cm to 121cm
- Life Span - up to 20 years