Carbon Express Predator II shaft dozen
Brand: Carbon Express
Carbon Express Predator II, durability and consistency at an affordable price, very popular among Australian archers
Carbon Express Predator II shaft dozenPrice: $87.94
$79.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Carbon Express Predator II shaft dozen Description
Durability, high performance and great value are all key attributes of the Carbon Express Predator II shaft and we cut your shaft to length for free.
Delivering high end performance for a budget price, the Predator II is ultra-popular among the Australian archery community.
Stocked in four major size ranges, the Predator II shaft can be matched to accommodate a large range of archers, across their spectrum of sizes.
Youth archers don't miss out with the Predator II available in 3050 and 2040 sizes to suit lower poundages.
- Launch Pad precision nocks factory installed
- Predator II shafts have inserts included but not installed. The #1 insert is for 6075 & 4560 shafts, while the #2 insert is for 3050 & 2040 shafts. Please advise in Step 2 of the Checkout process if you want your inserts installed
- Shafts can be cut to your specified length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your shaft. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
- Predator II Shafts have a straightness tolerance of 0.006" which is a maximum measurement, not worked out as an average. Straightness is measured in fine detail by laser to 1/10,000 of an inch
- Multi-layer wrapped carbon fibres
- Weight tolerance +/- 3.0 grains with each dozen matched for consistency
- Parabolic Target Points are sold separately in two sizes .244" #1 (60-100 grain) for 6075, 4560 and .234" #2 (50-90 grain) for 3050, 2040
- Black finish
- Sizes cannot be mixed and must be all one spine
- Available in 6075 (31" 10.01 gpi 0.331" Spine 0.300" diameter), 4560 (30" 8.97 gpi 0.410" Spine 0.295" diameter), 3050 (30" 8.06 gpi 0.491" Spine 0.281" diameter) and 2040 (30" 7.04 gpi 0.623" Spine 0.277" diameter) shaft sizes. Please specify size
- Shafts can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your shaft. If you leave this field blank, your shafts will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
- Shafts are normally in stock and will be promptly despatched
- Fully fletched arrows can be purchased separately. View them at Carbon Express Predator II Arrows.
Durability and consistency at an affordable price, the Carbon Express Predator II.