Easton HEXX shaft dozen
The Easton Hexx offer near perfect straightness and a decreased weight tolerance to minimize the variables that lead to inaccuracy. Whatever your tradition is, make your hunt a success with the new Easton HEXX shafts.
Easton HEXX shaft dozenPrice: $174.96
$159.05 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton HEXX shaft dozen Description
When you shoot hundreds of arrows to hone your skill and test your instinct, you need an arrow that can perform and outlast.
The Easton HEXX Carbon Hunting shafts elimate all the excuses so you can focus on making the shot that matters.
The brand new HEXX by Easton Archery lead the industry in high velocity carbon arrows, paired with a low profile diameter, providing a deadly combination for flatter trajectory and higher kinetic energy density.
Lightweight N-Fused carbon and low profile H diameter yield increased penetration and high intensity speed.
Broadheads align with the ultra accurate HP Insert that comes included with every shaft.
The HEXX brings aggressive graphics and hot looks to the scene.
Wind taming diameter and game pounding power of high velocity HEXX.
The Easton Hexx come factory crested for a customised look and more visible arrow flight.
Easton Hexx shafts were engineered to have the benefit of a smaller diameter and new MicroLite H inserts add a new level of accuracy in a durable carbon package.
ST (Slim Technology)
Patent-pending slim diameter for increased penetration and less wind drift. Thicker shaft wall for increased durability, higher FOC and more kinetic energy down range. Micro smooth finish for reduced wear on the arrow rest, quiet draw & release and easier target removal.
These shafts have amazing straightness and feature a black micro smooth finish.
The HEXX shaft comes with factory installed cresting, black H nocks installed with MicroLite H inserts.
- Small diameter, all out speed
- Factory installed cresting
- Pre-installed black H Nocks
- Microlite H inserts included. More precise and accurate than conventional carbon arrow inserts. Extended design provides more contact for improved point-to-shaft alignment. Easier broadhead tuning and alignment. Patent-pending insert system
- High-strength, carbon nanotube N-FUSED fibres
- Guaranteed straightness +/-.001"
- Weight tolerance +/- 1 grain
- H Nock available in red, black, white, yellow, green, orange and blue
- RPS screw-in points available in 50-125 grains
- HP one-piece point available in 80 or 100 grains
- Broadhead Adapter Ring (BAR) recommended if required by broadhead design
- Available in 330, 400, 480 shaft sizes. Please specify size required
"Industry-first high speed shaft with high kinetic density. I want the increased penetration of a smaller diameter shaft, but I also want the increased speed of lightweight carbon. Now, only from Easton, I can get both in one hot new arrow."
Speed up your game and add power to your shot with the vital driving penetration and lethal velocity of Easton HEXX.