Nock Out Lighted Nock single
Brand: NOCK OUT
Nock Out Lighted Nock, the frustration free lighted nock fits the 5 most common carbon arrow shafts on the market. Shot Activated, Practice Mode, Easy Off. Made in USA
Nock Out Lighted Nock single
Nock Out Lighted Nock single Description
Clean Shot Archery designed Nock Out Lighted Nocks, formerly known as Clean Shot Nock Out lighted nocks, to eliminate the frustrations associated with other lighted nock brands.
They use high quality components that are combined with superior innovation making Nock Out Lighted Nocks user friendly, extremely bright and dependable in all weather conditions.
The philosophies of Clean Shot of continuous improvement and exceptional customer service drives them to make the best possible lighted nocks on the market and ensures your satisfaction.
The Clean-Shot Nock-Out Lighted Nock turns off with a simple pull of the nock, until you hear or feel a click.
It features an activation collar that can be rotated 45 degrees to disable the light for practice shooting.
Once it is installed, the Nock-Out Lighted Nock remains in the same position as originally installed.
Includes three nock adapter sleeves to allow you to fit the lighted nock into all of the most common arrow sizes on the market.
In the practice mode, you simply give the nock a quarter turn of the silver activation collar to deactivate the LED. Now you can decide if you want the LED to light or not, saving you battery life. Practice mode also prevents accidental activation during travel.
Easy off, just simply pull the nock straight back until you hear or feel a soft click and the LED turns off - no tools, no magnets and it remains indexed to your vanes. Spend more time shooting than trying to figure out how to turn off your nock.
Universal fit. With each pack there are 3 precision orange bushings included to fit the 5 most common carbon arrow shafts on the market, that is a total of 3 bushings per pack.
If you use a variety of arrow shaft sizes or have a family of archers, you won't need to purchase multiple lighted nocks as Clean Shot has you covered and they are a perfect solution for gift giving.
Waterproof and blood proof. In addition to the other features, Clean Shot Nock Out lighted nocks are waterproof and blood proof. There is a Nock Out bowfishing adapter, the perfect application of lighted nocks for bowfishing which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire.
Clean-Shot Archery started in 2009 after a failed hunting trip where founder/inventor/avid bowhunter, Larry Bay had difficulty seeing through a wet peep sight. He recognised that there needed to be more products on the market to enhance the accuracy of bowhunters. He wanted to reduce the number of wounded or killed, but never recovered, game animals. Not long after this trip, Larry decided to use his background in engineering, electronics and manufacturing, together with his love of archery to design and manufacture archery products that utilise the best modern technology. The company's philosophy is simple, make archery products that are useful and simple and work as advertised.
- Shot Activated, Practice Mode, Easy Off
- Practice Mode. A simple quarter turn of the silver activation collar deactivates the LED
- Easy Off. Simply pull the nock straight back until you hear a soft click and the LED turns off - no tools, no magnets and it remains indexed to your vanes
- Universal Fit. Fits G, X, H, S & GT shafts so you don't need to worry about which package to buy. Designed to fit the 5 most common carbon arrow shafts on the market. Package contains three precision orange bushings, a total of 3 bushings per pack
- Easy to use
- Follow your arrow to the target
- Highly visible
- Weighs just 21-24 grains depending on the bushing size you use
- Battery lasts 24 hours with continuous use. Battery is not replaceable
- Full illustrated instructions included
- Available in Red and Green colours. Please specify colour choice
- Sold as a single pack, but also comes in a 3 pack which is sold separately
- Made in USA
- The frustration free lighted nock
- The Nock-Out fit list
- G Micro diameters with a .165 inch ID, no bushing required
- Black Eagle Deep Impact
- Bloodsport Bloodsport 1
- X .204 inch ID, uses the smallest orange bushing
- Beman ICS Team RealTree MFX, Classic MFX, Black Max, Max-4
- Black Eagle Rampage
- Carbon Express CX Edge, CX Edge Hunter
- Easton ST Axis, ST Axis RealTree, A/C Super Slim, Axis Full Metal Jacket, ST Axis Full Metal Jacket Camo, ST Axis FMJ, ST Axis RealTree, ST Axis Mossy Oak Obsession, ST Axis, ST Axis Junior can also fit A/C/C 3-28/500
- Gold Tip Kinetic Hunter, Kinetic Pro, Kinetic XT
- Trophy Ridge Blast, Crush, Hailfire, Wrath
- H .233 inch ID, uses the medium orange bushing
- Beman Centershot
- Carbon Express Heritage 75, 90
- Cabelas Outfitter
- Easton Hexx, Bloodline, Wildthing, Aftermath, ION, ST Epic, ST Epic Camo, ST Epic Junior, ST Excel
- S and GT .244 inch ID, uses the large orange bushing
- Arrow Dynamic .395 Mag
- Beman ICS Camo Hunter, ICS Energy, ICS Hunter Elite, ICS Hunter, ICS Camo Hunter, ICS Hunter Junior, ICS Venture, ICS Speed
- Black Eagle Carnivore, Carnivore Ultra Lightweight
- Cabelas Carbon Hunter, Stalker Extreme Carbon, Outfitter Series
- Carbon Express Amped-XS 30, Aramid KV, Carbon Rebel, Carbon Rebel Hunter, Heritage, Mach 5, Maxima, Maxima 3D Select, Maxima Blue Streak, Maxima Blue Streak Select, Maxima Hunter, Maxima Hunter KV, Mayhem, Mayhem Hot Pursuit, Mayhem Hunter, Mutiny, Piledriver, Piledriver Hunter, Predator II, Terminator Hunter, Terminator Lite, Terminator Lite Hunter, Terminator Lite Select, Terminator Select Hunter, Terminator XP, Thunderstorm, Thunderstorm SE, Whitetail
- Carbon Impact Stealth XLT, Trophy Hunter, Carbon youth
- Carbon Tech Cheetah, Panther, Rhino, Whitetail
- Easton Carbon Storm, Flatline Surgical, Flatline, LightSpeed, Lightspeed 3D, PowerFlight, Traditional Only, ACC 3-60/340, Raider, Raider Platinum, ACC 3-71/300
- Forge Extreme Kevlon
- Gold Tip Pro Hunter, XT Hunter, Expedition Hunter, Vapor Pro, Vapor Pro Hunter, Ultralight, Ultralight Pro, Ultralight Entrada, Falcon, Traditional, Big Game 100, Ted Nugent
- Harvest Time Archery HT-2
- High Country Speed Pro
- High Impact Penetrator
- PSE Carbon Force, X-Weave, X-Weave Pro
- Red Head Carbon Fury, Carbon Max2, Carbon Maxx, Carbon Hunter, Carbon Supreme, Carbon Supreme Lite
- Scout Mountain Equipment Epsilon Arrows
- Vapor Predator, Predator Pro, Hunter, Hunter Pro, Pro Black, Pro Whitetail, Whitetail, Carbonwood, Wayne Carlton Signature, Vapor Jets
- Victory V-Force, V-Force HV
- 30.06 Archery Tom Nelson Signature Arrow
This is what people have said about the Nock-Out Lighted Nock.
5 out of 5 stars. "High Quality. Sturdy, bright. After trying most other brands, I'm sticking with Knock Out Lighted Nocks" From Dave from USA
5 out of 5 stars. "Thank you. I was about to give up on Lighted Nocks until I seen someone shooting these at the range. I probably already have 200 shots on mine. Hands down best Lighted Nock." From Brutus76 from USA
5 out of 5 stars. "Best lighted nock and service. Best lighted nock I have used and I have tried them all. I had one that didn't work and called clean-shot directly. The lady sent me a new one! Awesome product and great service. I will shoot these forever. They stand behind their product." From Elkhunter from USA