Bitzenburger Fletching Jig
Bitzenburger Fletching Jig, unparalleled quality, simplicity and precision for fletching arrows with a powerful permanent magnet to allow for continuous uniform placement of all vanes &feathers - perfect every time, the best jig money can buy, the choice of archers across the world
Bitzenburger Fletching JigPrice: $188.95
$171.77 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Bitzenburger Fletching Jig Description
The Bitzenburger Fletching Jig also known as the Bitzenburger Dial-O-Fletch Fletching Jig has long been considered the best jig money can buy and is the choice of archers the world over.
Bitzenburger Jigs have set the industry standard for fletching tools for more than 50 years.
It is today's only true precision fletching jig used by every major quality arrow manufacturer around the world.
The basic principle of the famous Bitzenburger Jig is the powerful permanent magnet which allows for continuous uniform placement of all vanes and feathers. All of the many functional features work in unison with this magnet.
Unparalleled quality, simplicity and precision set this fletching tool in a class by itself.
The large dial keeps the spacing between vanes or feathers perfect every time.
The Bitzenburger works with vanes or feathers on carbon, aluminium or wood shafts.
Precision die cast body with clamp is built to last a lifetime.
It uses a graduated scale for accurate fletching spacing.
The magnet is the most expensive and important part of this tool and great care should be taken to protect it. A metal keeper or the clamp should be kept across the face of the magnet at all times.
Allen screws on the top and bottom of the clamp magnet allow adjustments to the angle of fletching.
Best of all, the jig is all die cast alloy, which means it's easy to clean any glue residue.
They don't come any better than the Bitzenburger Jig.
- Accepts any size shaft
- Large dials at the top and bottom of the magnet holder make it easy to adjust your angle of fletching within seconds
- Feather spacing of 120 degrees 3 fletch, 75 degrees x 105 degrees 4 fletch and 90 degrees 4 fletch can be selected by a slight screw adjustment
- The clamp is held at a 45 degrees angle so you have a clear view of your vanes or feathers at all times
- Fletches vanes or feathers on carbon, aluminium or wood shafts
- Self supporting fletching tool features a strong permanent magnet which allows for very precise and uniform placement of all feather and vanes
- Self-cantering shaft cradle will accept and centre any size shaft
- Constructed entirely of quality die cast alloy
- Fletching Jig comes with either a Right Wing Helical (see above) or a Straight clamp. Please specify clamp choice
- Extra Right Wing Helical and Straight clamps are available and can be purchased separately
- All Bitzenburger Jigs accept either Right Wing Helical or a Straight clamps
- Made in the USA
- Comes complete with wrenches in a strong cardboard storage box
- 4 page comprehensive fully illustrated instruction sheet included
- Abbey Archery fletches our arrows on 144 original Bitzenburger Jigs
For the perfectionist bowhunter or archer seeking to craft perfect arrows needs to own a Bitzenburger Fletching Jig. Get one today.