Bohning Xccelerator Bowstring Wax 3gm or 0.106oz
Bohning Xccelerator bow string wax for Bear, Hoyt, Martin, Elite, Mathews, Mission, PSE, BowTech, InterNature and Win & Win compounds, recurves and longbows. Prolongs life of bowstrings, helps prevent fraying and strings will not dry out
Bohning Xccelerator Bowstring Wax 3gm or 0.106ozPrice: $11.95
$10.86 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Bohning Xccelerator Bowstring Wax 3gm or 0.106oz Description
Dry bowstring fibres tend to vibrate against each other when the bow is fired, thus wearing the fibres out prematurely and weakening the bowstring.
Proper application of a good formula wax like Xccelerator can extend the life of a bowstring many times over.
Always be sure to include areas of the string that are served. This helps to keep the bowstring from moving inside the serving, minimising wear.
An all natural based string wax & string conditioner which lubricates and rejuvenates the bowstring, greatly reduces string friction & abrasion typically found on cable slides, cams, wheels & rollers and enhances string performance and helps prevent fraying.
Xccelerator resists penetration by water and keeps moisture out of the bow string and protects critical string fibres. Penetrates into string fibres without damaging the string and is scent free. Will remain sticky enough to hold strands together and will not become tacky under any weather conditions.
Xccelerator has the right degree of tackiness when warmed by rubbing on the string to hold fibres together, but not sticky when allowed to cool to room temperature and will not freeze or become brittle.
Xccelerator is an all natural based bowstring wax which works great in keeping your bowstring from drying out.
- To wax your string, firstly remove any contaminants such as dust, dirt and old wax from your bowstring. Clean off any dirt or grime build-up on your string with a clean, soft cloth. Waxing strings without first cleaning them will drive dirty wax deeper into the string, causing premature string wear and unwanted friction within the string.
- Then apply the wax stick up and down on all areas of the bow string and cable and include areas of the string that are served which helps to keep the bowstring from moving inside the serving and minimises wear.
- With your index finger and thumb, vigorously work the wax into the string and cable, going from one end to the other.
- Remove any excess or residual wax with a cloth.
Bowstrings and cables eventually fray from constant contact with each other or brushing against branches, long grass or reeds and other abrasive surfaces. To minimise fraying, it is highly desirable to regularly lubricate the string and cables with a liberal coat of string wax. If you ever inadvertently cut or nick a string with a broadhead or see visible fraying, replace the string immediately.
- Lubricates bow string and cables as strands move against each other during shooting of the bow
- Extends the life of a bowstring many times over
- Protects critical string fibres
- Greater penetration into string fibres
- Strongly recommended as a maintenance wax on bow strings
- Keeps moisture out of bow string
- Provides a "sticky" coating and remains sticky enough to hold strands together
- Will not become tacky under any weather conditions or when allowed to cool
- Keeps bowstring from drying out
- Scent free
- Comes in a convenient 7.5cm or 3" push out tube, 3 grams or 0.106 ounce
Xccelerator Wax A revolutionary wear reduction wax.
As well known bowhunter and host of American Archer, Tom Nelson says "Take Xccelerator wax with you to the field. Put a little on your arrow rest to reduce arrow friction."