Bohning Alcohol Burner
Bohning Alcohol Burner is ideal for melting Ferr-L-Tite hot melt glue. Gluing inserts in Easton aluminium shafts like Jazz, Game Getter, Camo Hunter Super Slam, X7 & Platinum. Great for removing inserts plus gluing broadheads to adaptors
Bohning Alcohol BurnerPrice: $14.95
$13.59 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Bohning Alcohol Burner Description
A Bohning Alcohol Burner is the ideal way to heat Ferr-L-Tite hot melt and all other hot melt adhesive applications.
Just hold Ferr-L-Tite hot melt glue stick directly above the flame to melt glue. Apply glue to your inserts and insert them into your Easton Aluminium shafts like X7 Eclipse, X7 Cobalt, Platinum Plus, Jazz, Super Slam, Legacy, Camo Hunter, Gamegetter or any other aluminium shafts.
- Heats hot melt to glue points, inserts and broadhead adaptors
- Great for removing inserts and points
- Easy and convenient way of heating hot melt
- Perfect for gluing broadhead adapters to broadheads
- Economical to run
- Use denatured alcohol
- Replacement wicks can be purchased separately