The experts at Bear understand the sport of archery and recognise the unique equipment needs of hunting and target shooting. Introducing the all new LST, a target bow built for accuracy and comfort with an easy draw for consistency and repetition.
Bear LSTPrice: $1,249.95
$1,136.32 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Bear LST Description
One of Bear's flagship bows is the LST.
Bear has created a new line of exclusive bows that up the ante for performance with the introduction of the Legend Series line of bows with four ultra competitive models that can't be found anywhere else.
The HST Hybrid Cam System with DrawDial modules offers an ultra smooth draw cycle and let-down while delivering consistent speed and accuracy.
The experts at Bear understand the sport of archery and recognise the unique equipment needs of hunting and target shooting.
A shot so good, it's worth repeating.
Introducing the all new Legend Series LST, a target bow built for accuracy and comfort with an easy draw for consistency and repetition.
Experience the thrill of spending all day at the range, hitting shot after shot with the unforgiving precision of this performance bow.
The adjustable draw weight satisfies every archer's need for speed and accuracy.
It weighs in at only 4.5 pounds and has a 37.5" axle to axle and a 7.5" brace height that feels just right.
The LST still feels noticeably forgiving for a bow this powerful and has peak draw weights coming in at 45 to 60 pounds and 55 to 70 pounds and draw length adjustments from 26.5" to 30".
The Max Preload Quad Limbs for proven power are designed to evenly distribute load across the entire limb surface which optimises the geometry for extremely efficient performance.
The LST features a high strength barrel nut for fully adjustable pivoting movement of limb pocket.
The Carbon CrossLock Limb Pocket incorporates a multi-faceted system that provides maximum strength at key points of stress while shedding unnecessary weight.
Bi-Dimensionally adjustable top and bottom SonicStop offset string suppressor is essential in eliminating string vibration and noise at the point of origination.
Adjustability allows for customisation of string impact location.
SonicBonds provide dampening integrated into risers and limb pockets absorb vibration and eliminate noise at the source.
SonicKnots are installed as a string dampening that also provides incremental speed.
Comes in Blue and Silver in 45-60lbs and 55-70lbs and in Black in 45-60lbs only.
One of the new flagship Bear models, the LST is a high end target bow that is sure to please.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 320fps
- Weight ranges 45-60lbs, 55-70lbs in Blue and Silver and in 45-60lbs only in Black. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 26.5"-30"
- Brace height 7.5"
- Axle to Axle 37.5"
- Mass weight 4.5lbs
- Let-Off 70%
- HST Hybrid Cam System with DrawDial modules offers an ultra smooth draw cycle and let-down while delivering consistent speed and accuracy.
- Limbs Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs for proven power to evenly distribute the load across the entire limb surface to optimise geometry for extremely efficient performance
- Strings and cables - Bear Pre-Stretched Contra-Band HP BCY 452X strings and cables - eliminates string stretch and peep rotation
- Limb pockets - Carbon CrossLock with a multi-faceted system providing maximum strength at key points of stress while shedding unnecessary weight
- Bi-Dimensionally adjustable top and bottom SonicStop Offset String Suppressors to make release even quieter and to counter the greatest amount of vibration and noise
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Blue and Silver. Please specify colour.
And when you compare this bow - feature for feature - to any comparably priced bow on the market, the LST takes performance above price to a new level. Yet a 7.5" brace height allows this bow to retain a high degree of forgiveness. It's every bit a Bear bow. Walk Among Legends with the Bear LST.