Bear Whitetail Maxx
Whitetail Maxx is ultra manoeuvrable, 31 inch axle-to-axle, perfect for any situation from the high country, mulga, scrub or desert
Bear Whitetail MaxxPrice: $909.95
$827.23 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Bear Whitetail Maxx Description
Bear is proud to launch the Whitetail Maxx, a cornerstone in compound bow history, the next generation of this legendary bow.
Featuring the EKO cam system, this bow is capable of speeds up to 339 fps, while offering you an ultra-comfortable 90% let-off.
Packed with high end features, the Whitetail Maxx includes a new roller cable guard system to provide an ultimate smooth draw.
KillerWave limb dampeners are also in place to make this bow seemingly dead on the shot.
At 31" axle to axle and adjustable from 26 to 30 inches, this is the ultimate bow for almost any one.
With adjustable weight ranges of 45-60 pounds or 55-70 pounds combined with a draw length range of 26" to 30", this bow is the perfect companion for any hunter.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 339 fps
- Weight range 45-60lbs and 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight
- Draw length range 26" to 30". Please specify draw length
- Axle to Axle 31"
- Ultra efficient EKO cam reaching speeds up to 339 fps and comfortable 90% let-off
- Vibration free in-riser dampeners, innovative string stop with built in dampening and KillerWave limb dampeners eliminate all hand shock
- Smooth draw cycle - new roller cable guard system matched with the proven EKO cam system for an unrivalled draw cycle
- Uncompromising speeds - unlike any bow in its price range, the Whitetail MAXX knocks on the door of 339 fps
- Dead in the hand - every shot is virtually vibration free, thanks to KillerWave limb dampeners
- Full draw comfort - adjustable let-off options of 75, 80, 85 or 90 per cent
- Made in USA
- Available in Right Hand or Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in a Black/Whitetail finish. Also comes in colours of Throwback Green, Black/Bottomland, Olive and Stone which are not stocked items but can be special ordered. Please enquire
The Bear Whitetail Maxx is ultra-manoeuvrable with a 31 inch axle-to-axle, the lightest weight and perfect for any scenario from the mulga to the scrub.
And when you compare this bow - feature for feature - to any comparably priced bow on the market, the Bear Whitetail Maxx takes performance above price to a new level. Yet it still allows this bow to retain a high degree of forgiveness. It's every bit a Bear bow.
In the finest Bear tradition, the Bear Whitetail Maxx performs well above price and is the bow for you. Simply set your draw length and peep height, then sight in. You're ready to hunt!
Adjustable weights and lengths. Buy the Bear Whitetail Maxx now and you are in the hunt.