Bear Revival, long axle to axle, high speed target bow shooting up to 320fps, comfortable 75% Let-Off, Carbon Cross limb pockets with Max Preload Quad Limbs, smooth drawing H18 Hybrid cams with shot taming Rock Stops offset string suppressor. Built for success on the 3D & Target range
Bear RevivalPrice: $1,049.95
$954.50 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Bear Revival Description
Bear's flagship Target bow, the Revival.
Bear has introduced the Revival onto the market, a rebirth of the LST Target Bow. Built with accuracy and shootability in mind. With an axle to axle length longer than all other Bear bows on the market it is target oriented, but is still at home in the bush hunting due to its hard hitting performance and camo offerings.
The experts at Bear understand the sport of archery and recognise the unique equipment needs of all aspects of the sport.
A shot so good, it's worth repeating.
Featuring the H18 Hybrid Cam System with DrawDial modules, the Revival offers an ultra smooth draw cycle and let-down while delivering consistent speed and accuracy. This is a target bow built for accuracy and comfort with an excellent grip, solid back wall and blistering speed.
Experience the thrill of spending all day at the range, hitting x after x with the built in precision of this performance bow. Equally at home on the 3D course and in the woods, the Revival is a true multi-purpose bow.
It weighs in at only 4.4 pounds and has a 37.5" axle to axle and a 7" brace height that feels just right.
The Revival still feels noticeably forgiving for a bow this powerful and has peak draw weights coming in at 45 to 60 pounds and 55 to 70 pounds and draw length adjustments from 27" to 30.5".
The Max Preload Quad Limbs for proven power are designed to evenly distribute load across the entire limb surface which optimises the geometry for extremely efficient performance.
The Carbon CrossLock Limb Pocket incorporates a multi-faceted system that provides maximum strength at key points of stress while shedding unnecessary weight.
The Rockstop offset string suppressor is essential in eliminating string vibration and noise after the shot.
SonicBonds provide dampening integrated into risers and limb pockets.
SonicKnots are installed as a string dampener that also provides incremental speed.
Comes in finishes of One Nation Midnight camo and Iron.
One of the new flagship Bear models, the Revival is a high end target bow that is sure to please.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 320fps
- Weight ranges 45-60lbs, 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length ranges 27"-30.5". Please specify draw length
- Brace height 7"
- Axle to Axle 37.5"
- Mass weight 4.4lbs
- Let-Off 75%
- H18 Hybrid Cam system with DrawDial modules - rotating modules that adjust to each individual shooter without using a bow press. Offers a super smooth draw cycle while keeping speed and accuracy
- Limbs Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs for proven power to evenly distribute the load across the entire limb surface to optimise geometry for extremely efficient performance
- Carbon Cross Limb Pocket provides maximum strength at key points while shedding unnecessary weight
- Strings and cables - Bear Pre-Stretched Contra-Band HP BCY 452X strings and cables - eliminates string stretch and peep rotation
- RockStops offset string suppressor eliminates vibration while maintaining speed and accuracy
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in One Nation Midnight (Black and White) and Iron. Please specify colour.
A combination of long axle to axle, high speed and smooth cams combine to make the Bear Revival a Target and 3D bow too hard to pass up this year.