Perception is designed for competitive archers who want to win, efficient cam, silky smooth draw cycle, Roller HingeGuard reduces lateral torque, generous brace height combine for a most impressive shooting machine
Bear PerceptionPrice: $2,499.95
$2,272.68 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Bear Perception Description
Designed with the competitive archer in mind who wants to win!
Bear has leapt into the shoot through riser market with their mid axle to axle length, ultra-fast, limited edition Perception.
The Perception incorporates a wide stance riser design that mates precisely to their Max Preload Quad Limbs via machined aluminium limb pockets. Max Preload Quad Limbs for proven power are designed to evenly distribute the load across the entire limb surface which optimises the geometry for extremely efficient performance.
This rigid, wide platform promotes stability throughout the shot process, while minimising torque induced by the bow hand. To evenly distribute limb loads, this 7075 aircraft grade aluminium riser incorporates BearCage machining, utilising a cage at either end of the riser, eliminating side to side riser flex and reducing weight while maintaining structural integrity.
The H18 Hybrid cam system ticks all the boxes required for a high end speed bow. This efficient cam features Bear's super convenient Draw Dial modules, that allow draw length adjustments by the .5" without the need for a bow press. The H18 cam has a rock solid back wall at 75% let off with the addition of cable stops. Combine these features with its silk smooth draw cycle and it's clear to see that Bear are onto a winner!
As well, the Roller HingeGuard consistently reduces lateral torque induced by the archer at all draw weights, using mechanical displacement, adding forgiveness in the shot at all draw lengths and distances.
At the heart of any high end bow is a good set of strings. Bear Contraband strings made from BCY 452X have the task of producing a fast, quiet shot, while maintaining their length and consistency. Contraband strings feature Speed Nocks at either end of the shoot string. These not only increase speed, but also reduce string oscillation upon the shot.
Weighing in at a mere 4.3 pounds, the Bear Perception is available in Badlands Approach, RealTree Edge, Veil Alpine, and Iron finishes.
Combine all this with its 6" brace height geometry and you have a most impressive shooting machine.
The Perception will exceed the expectations of any competitive bowhunter or 3D shooter.
High end features and shootability are at the core of the Perception.
Change your perception of what a bow can be. This high-performance bow is laden with the latest innovations from Bear to produce a shooting platform to launch your skills to the next level!
A generous brace height and efficient cam system, all combine for the finest Bear target bow ever created.
Limited edition shoot-though riser.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 350fps
- Weight ranges 45-60lbs, 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length ranges 25.5"-30". Please specify draw length
- Brace height 6"
- Axle to Axle 33"
- Mass weight 4.3lbs
- Let-Off 75%
- H18 Hybrid Cam system with DrawDial modules - rotating modules that adjust to each individual shooter without using a bow press. Offers a super smooth draw cycle while keeping speed and accuracy
- Limbs Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs for proven power to evenly distribute the load across the entire limb surface to optimise geometry for extremely efficient performance
- Limited Edition Shoot Through Riser
- Strings and cables - Bear Pre-Stretched Contra-Band HP BCY 452X strings and cables - eliminates string stretch and peep rotation
- Shockwaves limb dampening system eliminates shock and vibration
- Roller Hingeguard reduces lateral torque and friction
- Available in Right Hand only
- Available in RealTree Edge. Also comes in Veil Alpine and Iron which are not stocked items but can be special ordered. Please enquire
Check out the Bear Perception soon.