Bear Brave Ready to Shoot Bow Package
Bear Brave Ready to Shoot Bow Package is a good start in archery. Juniors will fall in love with the Brave, the family will grow together in this great sport, Mum & Dad will love the Brave's low price
Bear Brave Ready to Shoot Bow PackagePrice: $114.95
$104.50 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Bear Brave Ready to Shoot Bow Package Description
The Bear Brave bow package is a great starter set to introduce youngsters to archery and comes loaded with all the accessories your young archer requires. The Bear Brave Bow Kit is the complete package for your young shooter, everything first-time archers need to get started on the right path.
An exciting new way to introduce your kids to the great sport of archery. More kids started out with a similar Bear compound bow than we care to remember.
This all new Bear Brave bow and arrow set is a lightweight youth bow offering the same high quality design and functions as adult bows but in a smaller package to accommodate first-time archers.
Tomorrow's world-class archer begins today with the Brave.
The Bear Brave is developed by America's Number 1 brand, Bear Archery, with 80 years of experience in youth bows and institutional archery. This is ideal as a starter compound bow and will not break the bank, yet is reliable and durable. By designing equipment to specifically fit the needs of youth and intermediate shooters, Bear Archery makes certain that young shooters have the best chance to develop their skills in the archery traditions.
The bow package comes with everything your young archer needs - a Whisker Biscuit arrow rest, a 1 pin sight, 2-piece 4 arrow bow quiver, two safety glass arrows, armguard, finger tab and temporary tattoo - all the gear to get started in archery.
Brave features a simple, draw length adjustment with a broad draw length range ensuring the bow grows with your budding archer.
Available in black only.
An unbelievably priced youth bow. Brave promises to create great family memories and help your young ones develop into skilled archers.
Bear Brave Youth Compound Bow Set includes
- Brave compound bow
- Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest - world's safest, quietest & most popular arrow rest (to support your arrow when you place it on your bowstring and the whisker biscuit eliminates the frustration of keeping the arrow secure on the arrow rest when drawing your bow)
- 1 Pin Composite Sight (to take aim at your target)
- 2 Piece 4 Arrow Bow Quiver (to carry your arrows on your bow)
- 2 safety glass arrows with orange and white vanes and orange nock (to get you up and running. Most new archers wisely purchase an extra dozen or half dozen arrows)
- Lightweight, yet functional arm guard (to protect the inside of your forearm from string slap)
- Finger Tab (to protect your fingers from the bowstring)
- Temporary Bear Archery & Bear Logo Tattoo
Bow specs at a glance
- Draw weight range 15 to 25lbs
- Draw length range 13.5" to 19"
- Quad Limbs
- Axle to Axle 26"
- Brace height 5.5"
- Black bowstring (to propel your arrow forward)
- Available in Right Hand only
- Durable Composite Riser (handle) and Limbs are in an attractive black finish
- Lower cable guard
- 65% Let Off
- Bear Brave livery is printed on two top limbs
- Comes in an attractive cardboard presentation carrier
- Suggested Age Range 8 years & up. Ages may vary for each bow in accordance with a child's size and shooting ability. This product is not a toy. Children under 16 require adult supervision
Enjoy the thrill of archery and hitting the target. In no time at all, you will be hitting the bull's eye! Bear Brave - A small bow with great features for the budding young archer who wants their own bow. Buy a Bear Brave Youth Bow Set and see what it can do for you.
This is what people have said about the Bear Brave Ready to Shoot Bow Package.
"She loves it! 5 out of 5 stars. Advantages - ease of use, durability, performs well, value for money, quality. My princess was always coming out back with me while I would practice with my bow. She kept asking me to get her one so she could shoot with Daddy. So I made it a big deal about getting a bow and took her to our archery store. She went right up to it when we got in the archery shop and said she wanted the Bear. She is almost 5, started out on the 15lbs and wanted to go to 20lbs so her arrows could penetrate the target bag. After about 9 months, she could hit the bag from 20 yards and at 15 yards, about 1 in 3 shots hit the bull's eye. Yeah, my girls got mad skills! Seeing her face light up after hitting a bull's eye - priceless. Dads, get this for your girl and teach her to use it! You won't regret it." From Deathrowe of Tampa, Florida, USA
"Worth the money. 5 out of 5 stars. Advantages - ease of use, performs well, value for money, quality. My daughter was very happy to get this for her birthday! She used it the whole day she opened it and had that smile that only a parent can give their child!" From Cjdiesel of Sheffield, Massachusetts, USA.
"Grand daughter's present. 5 out of 5 stars. Advantages - ease of use, performs well, quality. Bow was bought for my 10 year old grand daughter. It's a good deal at a good price." From Fishing George 4, USA