Bear Approach RTH
Bear Approach RTH, easy to draw, accurate & shoot, single cam, smooth, comfortable let-off for steady aim, shoots 327fps with 32" axle to axle, 6.25" brace height & Trophy Ridge premium accessories to take the guesswork out of optimising your bow. Approach brings decades of Bear's experience, a deep commitment to value & delivers a ton of performance at a great price
Bear Approach RTHPrice: $769.94
$699.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Bear Approach RTH Description
The Approach RTH by Bear is a value packed single cam bow with incredible performance.
Not only is it appealing to the eye, the Approach RTH is feature packed with a bunch of functional advancements from Bear Archery at a price that will not break the bank, especially when you consider the RTH package inclusions.
Approach RTH shoots an arrow at speeds up to 327fps and utilises the smooth drawing EZ3 Cam with a rotating module, making draw length adjustments a breeze.
It measures in at a manoeuvrable 32" axle to axle and has a brace height of 6.25" and it weighs in at a mere 4 pounds.
With two peak draw weight options with a 15 pound span of 45-60 pounds and 55-70 pounds.
The draw length can be adjusted between 23.5" and 30.5" with a comfortable 80% let off.
Bear has utilised a new cable slide design on the Approach RTH which reduces cable wear by allowing a more natural crossing position of the string and cable at the cable guard position.
Vibration is tamed with efficient additions to the bow of ShockWave limb dampers and dual string stops.
The Approach RTH is available in finishes of RealTree Edge, Kryptek Highlander, TrueTimber Kanati and Veil Stoke.
Legendary Bear performance, paired with the perfect Trophy Ridge premium accessories that takes the guesswork out of optimising your bow. The package includes an installed D loop, peep sight, a Trophy Ridge 4 pin fibre optic sight, 5 spot bow quiver, stabiliser with wrist sling and the most trusted arrow rest on the market, the Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit.
The Approach RTH, gets you in the game.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 330fps
- Weight ranges 45-60lbs and 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight
- Draw length range 23.5"-30.5". Please specify draw length
- Brace Height 6.25"
- Axle to Axle 32"
- Mass weight 4lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- EZ3 Perimeter weighted single cam with rotating module delivers efficiency at any draw length, high speeds, a comfortable feel, incredibly smooth, zero nock travel
- Riser machined aluminium
- EnduraFibre Limbs for lethal, controlled power, provide unmatched flexibility and rigidity and allow for maximum weight adjustability for a customised fit for any shooter. The unique shape of the limb creates a reliable load distribution
- Lock Down limb pockets for high-precision, locked-in fit
- Dual string suppressors deaden any noise and vibration at the shot
- Advanced grip design eliminates hand torque for enhanced accuracy
- Cable Slide
- Strings and cables - Bear Pre-Stretched Contra-Band HP BCY 452X strings and cables - eliminates string stretch and peep rotation
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in RealTree Edge, Kryptek Highlander, TrueTimber Kanati and Veil Stoke. Please specify colour choice
It's hard to pass up the Approach RTH.
- Is it a short axle-to-axle bow, perfect for hunting in all terrain? Yes
- Is it a smooth drawing single cam bow that's perfect for a beginning hunter? Yes.
- Is it a 25 inch draw length killer that's perfect for a short draw hunter? Yes
- The Approach RTH compound bow package could quite easily be one of the best introductory level set ups Bear has ever designed
- And its S7 single cam system can be adjusted without the use of replacement modules or a bow press
The Approach RTH is decked out in a complete ready-to-hunt bow package and includes the Bear Archery Approach RTH compound bow, with greater manoeuvrability on the hunting trail and a short axle-to-axle measurement and light mass weight.
When you measure up this bow - feature for feature - to any similarly priced bow on the market, the Approach RTH package takes fit, function and performance above price to a new level. With a 6.25" brace height bow speed is maintained while still providing a high degree of forgiveness. It's every bit a Bear bow.
Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Quick Shot arrow rest, black with brown fibres to cradle the arrow, providing complete arrow support so your arrow stays put even after knocking, shaking or dropping your bow. At the shot, they allow the arrow to pass through without fletching damage.
Trophy Ridge 4 pin fibre optic sight black, 4 light-gathering pins, rheostat light, sight level, contrast glow ring, can be adjusted for right or left hand use. Please note that a three pin sight is displayed pending uploading of the 4 pin sight
Trophy Ridge Lite 1 Quiver 5 arrow 1 piece bow quiver black, holds either carbon or aluminium arrows. It features a lightweight durable moulded stem and a black hood. There is a second retainer bar and cut away hood to ease removal and installation of your arrows. Quiver holds arrows with fixed or mechanical broadheads inside a replaceable, sound dampening hood.
Trophy Ridge Stabiliser 6in 4.25oz black draws vibration out of the bow and absorbs it like a sponge.
Bow Sling installed.
String Peep Sight with 5 mm diameter hole, fits horizontally in bowstring.
Nock Loop installed.
This is a value for money action package that sizzles and is ready to go. If you bought all of these accessories separately, you would be paying a whole lot more and the accessories would not be installed on the bow, ready to hunt.
You can also add a release aid, scope, rangefinder, game camera, hard or soft bow case, 3D Animal, ShotBlocker or 18 to 1 target and arrows to suit, set up and ready to shoot.
We can also tailor a special bow package to suit your requirements for the Bear Approach RTH or for any bow - please enquire and we can help you select the accessories that are right for you.
In the finest Bear tradition, the Bear Approach RTH performs at a level way above its price point and is the bow package you have been searching for.
Why not check out the Bear Approach RTH today. With tremendous features and a value price, it is the high performance package that can get the job done.
Buy the Bear Approach Ready to Hunt Bow Package now, the smart choice to kick start your bow hunting adventures.