Bear Species LD RTH
Bear Species LD, easy to draw & shoot single cam bow with a long draw length. Smooth shooting, high let off for comfort at full draw, IBO speed of 310fps, 31" axle to axle, 7" brace height & premium accessories to take the guesswork out of optimising your bow. Species LD brings decades of Bear's experience, a deep commitment to value & delivers a ton of performance at a great price
Bear Species LD RTHPrice: $649.95
$590.86 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Bear Species LD RTH Description
Starting out in the world of Bow Hunting and have a longer draw length, the Species LD RTH compound bow package is your solution.
Why is it a good choice? The Species LD is extremely adjustable, is economically priced, has multiple poundage options, a wide draw length span and includes many features to make your entry into this exciting sport absolutely effortless.
This highly versatile bow is engineered to provide the inclusions needed for comfort, speed and forgiveness in modern bow design while concentrating on functionality for new archers seeking incredible value.
The Species LD features an adjustable single cam design, allowing the draw length to shift between 25 and 32 inches, by way of a rotating module. Peak bow weight is offered in two ranges, these being 45 to 60 pounds and 55 to 70 pounds. 15 pounds of adjustability in one bow, not just 10? Yes, that is correct, the Species LD can be set 15 pounds down from its peak weight. If you are just getting into the sport and need to lower the weight while building strength, this is a big asset.
Full to the brim with Bear technology. No separate modules or bow press is needed to change your draw length. This compound bow by Bear will suit many archers from short to tall in stature and those who need a longer draw.
Along with all of this adjustability, the Species LD RTH still has more to offer! Shooting at speeds up to 310fps, it has plenty of speed to perform in the field. Weighing in at only 4.3 pounds of mass weight and a hunter-friendly 31" axle to axle, it is easily manoeuvrable in the bush.
Species LD RTH gets you out in the field, amongst the action, completely set up ready-to-hunt. With next level accessories included, it helps provide a great kick start to get a keen new archer headed down the right path.
Because that's the thing about any legend: They all had a little help in the beginning.
The Bear Species LD RTH, gets you in the game.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 310fps
- Weight ranges 45-60lbs and 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight
- Draw length range 25"-32". Please specify draw length
- Brace Height 7"
- Axle to Axle 31"
- Mass weight 4.3lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- S7 Perimeter weighted single cam
- Riser machined aluminium
- EnduraFibre Limbs for lethal, controlled power, provide unmatched flexibility and rigidity and allow for maximum weight adjustability for a customised fit for any shooter. The unique shape of the limb creates a reliable load distribution
- Lock Down Pocket System
- RockStops string recoil suppressors
- ShockWaves limb dampening system
- Advanced grip design eliminates hand torque for enhanced accuracy
- SonicKnots, string dampening that also provides incremental speed
- Cable Slide allows for a more natural crossing position reducing cable wear
- Strings and cables - Bear Pre-Stretched Contra-Band HP BCY 452X strings and cables - eliminates string stretch and peep rotation
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in RealTree Edge. Also comes in Veil Alpine and Veil Stoke which are not stocked items but can be special ordered.
It's hard to pass up the Species LD RTH.
- Is it a short axle-to-axle bow, perfect for hunting in all terrain? Yes
- Is it a smooth drawing single cam bow that's perfect for a beginning hunter? Yes.
- Is it a 32 inch draw length killer that's perfect for a long draw hunter? Yes
- The Species LD RTH compound bow package could quite easily be one of the best introductory level set ups Bear has ever designed
- And its S7 single cam system can be adjusted without the use of replacement modules or a bow press
The Species LD RTH is decked out in a complete ready-to-hunt bow package and includes the Bear Archery Species LD compound bow, with greater manoeuvrability on the hunting trail and a short axle-to-axle measurement and light mass weight.
When you measure up this bow - feature for feature - to any similarly priced bow on the market, the Species LD RTH package takes fit, function and performance above price to a new level. With a 7" brace height bow speed is maintained while still providing a high degree of forgiveness. It's every bit a Bear bow.
Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit arrow rest with brown fibres to cradle the arrow, providing complete arrow support so your arrow stays put even after knocking, shaking or dropping your bow. At the shot, they allow the arrow to pass through without fletching damage.
Trophy Ridge 4 pin fibre optic sight, 4 light-gathering pins, rheostat light, sight level, contrast glow ring, can be adjusted for right or left hand use. Please note that a three pin sight is displayed pending uploading of the 4 pin sight
Trophy Ridge 5 arrow 1 piece bow quiver, holds either carbon or aluminium arrows. It features a lightweight durable moulded stem and a black hood. There is a second retainer bar and cut away hood to ease removal and installation of your arrows. Quiver holds arrows with fixed or mechanical broadheads inside a replaceable, sound dampening hood.
Trophy Ridge Stabiliser draws vibration out of the bow and absorbs it like a sponge.
Bow Sling installed.
String Peep Sight with 5 mm diameter hole, fits horizontally in bowstring.
Nock Loop installed.
This is a value for money action package that sizzles and is ready to go. If you bought all of these accessories separately, you would be paying a whole lot more and the accessories would not be installed on the bow, ready to hunt.
You can also add a release aid, scope, rangefinder, game camera, hard or soft bow case, 3D Animal, Target Bag or 18 to 1 target and arrows to suit, set up and ready to shoot.
We can also tailor a special bow package to suit your requirements for the Bear Species LD RTH or for any bow - please enquire and we can help you select the accessories that are right for you.
In the finest Bear tradition, the Bear Species LD RTH performs at a level way above its price point and is the bow package you have been searching for. Buy the Bear Species LD Ready to Hunt Bow Package now, the smart choice to kick start your bow hunting adventures.