Bear Alaskan XT
Alaskan XT meticulously designed, blazing fast 335 fps speed, 33 inches axle to axle, ultra efficient DHC-XR cam, easy to shoot 80% let-off, 6.25 inch brace height, deadened by strategically placed in-riser dampeners, dead on the shot, ultimate smooth draw, less wear to cables, compromise is certainly out of the question, the last frontier
Bear Alaskan XTPrice: $899.95
$818.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Bear Alaskan XT Description
Named after the last frontier and built to endure anything, the new Alaskan XT is meticulously designed and packed with unprecedented features in its price category. Compromise is certainly out of the question.
Alaskan XT is capable of speeds up to 335 fps while still providing an easy to shoot 80% let-off.
Not only blazing fast, but this bow is also adjustable to fit almost anyone.
Featuring Integrated Picatinny Mounts for both your sight and rest which are machined into the riser, allowing you to mount your favourite streamlined accessories - there has never been a more streamlined set up.
With adjustable weight ranges of 45-60 pounds or 55-70 pounds combined with a draw length range of 25" to 30", this bow is the perfect companion for any hunter.
The Alaskan XT is powered by the ultra efficient DHC-XR cam system capable of speeds up to 335fps.
To help you make every shot count, the Alaskan measures 33 inches axle to axle and sports a brace height of 6.25 inches to maximise forgiveness.
KillerWave limb dampeners are also in place to make this bow seemingly dead on the shot.
Upgraded with a cable guard roller system to provide not only an ultimate smooth draw but less wear over time to your cables and deadened by strategically placed in-riser dampeners give this bow high end features that are unmatched in its price range and is the ideal bow for you.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 335 fps
- Weight range 45-60lbs and 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight
- Draw length range 25" to 30". Please specify draw length
- Axle to Axle 33"
- Brace Height a forgiving 6.25"
- Ultra efficient DHC-XR cam reaching speeds up to 335fps
- Vibration free in-riser dampeners, innovative string stop with built-in dampening and KillerWave limb dampeners eliminate all hand shock and provide a vibration and virtually noise-free shot
- Smooth draw cycle - new roller cable guard system matched with the ultra efficient DHC system for an unrivalled draw cycle
- Uncompromising speeds - unlike any bow in its price range, the Alaskan XT knocks on the door of 335 fps
- Draw length is adjustable in half inch increments from 25" to 30"
- Made in USA
- Available in Right Hand or Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Olive and Stone. Please specify colour choice. Also dressed to impress in Throwback Black and Black/Bottomland which are not stocked items but can be special ordered. Please enquire
The Alaskan XT is ultra-manoeuvrable with a 33 inch axle-to-axle, perfect for any situation from the high country to the scrub.
The Bear Alaskan comes fully loaded in a complete ready-to-hunt bow package and includes the Bear Alaskan, with greater maneouvrability in the field and a shorter axle-to-axle measurement and lightest weight.
And when you compare this bow - feature for feature - to any comparably priced bow on the market, the Bear Alaskan takes performance above price to a new level. Yet it still allows this bow to retain a high degree of forgiveness. It's every bit a Bear bow.
In the finest Bear tradition, the Bear Alaskan XT performs well above price and is the bow for you. Simply set your draw length and peep height, then sight in. You're ready to hunt!
Buy the Bear Alaskan XT now and make this the perfect choice for you.