Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Kill Shot arrow rest
Brand: Trophy Ridge
These arrow rests have synthetic bristles that completely encircle the arrow shaft, holding it in perfect alignment for a super-accurate shot. True Flight Feathers or AAE & Bohning vanes pass easily through the bristles.
Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Kill Shot arrow restPrice: $85.95
$78.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Kill Shot arrow rest Description
You know what the Biscuit can mean to accuracy, alignment and your killing ratio.
It's like a force field drawing your arrow to the target and speeding it to the kill.
Whether you're stalking through the woods after your trophy or drawing back on a monstrous buck, your arrow will remain right where it should be on the rest.
This instructional film demonstrates the revolutionary Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit arrow rest.
- MORE RUGGED Composite encased Whisker Biscuits are 150% stronger than previous models. And Trophy Ridge have added a rock-solid, dual-bolt mount for even more secure, "locked-down" mounting.
- EASIER TO SET UP The Whisker Biscuit's new design makes set up easier than ever before. Attach the Whisker Biscuit to your riser mounting holes and it automatically lines up the arrow rest. And every new model is ambidextrous so it is suitable for both left and right handed bows.
- MORE COMPACT You asked for a lighter, more compact Whisker Biscuit. Trophy Ridge did that.
And while we are talking about Whisker Biscuits, here are a few other things some of you asked about.
- "Does it work in cold weather?" Whisker Biscuit performance is not affected by the cold. The whiskers have the same effect on the arrow, regardless of outside temperature.
- "Is it accurate?" Certainly is deadly accurate. Noted bowhunter Brian Quaca tested the Biscuit's accuracy and shot a 3.5 inch group from 135 yards or 8.89 cm from 123.4 metres.
- "Does it cause significant speed loss?" No. There is only a one foot per second speed drop.
Which size Biscuit fits your shaft?
Small 0.28" inner diameter fits Easton ACC, ST series (eg ST Axis), aluminium 1716 or smaller
Medium 0.32" inner diameter fits aluminium 2018 or smaller, internal component carbon and 60 series carbon shafts eg PowerFlight shafts
Large 0.36" inner diameter fits Easton FatBoy, Beman 9.3, Line Jammers, aluminium 2314 or smaller
A good fit for your arrow is when there is a 0.762mm or 0.03" width gap at the top of the hole. If there is no gap at the top, it is too tight and the next bigger size biscuit is more suitable.
As Realtree's David Blanton says "Since I started using the Whisker Biscuit, I won't consider another arrow rest. Man, you want quiet, durable and dependable? This is the rest for you! I'm sold on Trophy Ridge products because they're solid and built tough."
Brian "Pigman" Quaca says "The Whisker Biscuit is a go-to arrow rest for any situation, because in my line of work, equipment failure is not an option."
- Windage and elevation adjustment
- The world's most used arrow rest
- 100% no fail guarantee
- Long live the king!
- Composite encased biscuit is 150% stronger than previous models
- Custom rubber boots silence arrow loading
- Universal to fit both right and left hand bows
- Available in Small in Black, Medium in Black or Pink and Large in Black. Please specify size
- Comes in Black and also available in Medium size in Pink only. Please specify colour choice
Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest...the most selected, number one selling arrow rest in the world. Formerly known as a Dead Shot Whisker Biscuit, it is now called a Kill Shot Whisker Biscuit.
There are a thousand things that can go wrong on your hunt. Why add one more? The Whisker Biscuit, the world's most rugged and dependable arrow rest. Get a Trophy Ridge Kill Shot Whisker Biscuit arrow rest black today.