Trophy Ridge React One Pro sight black
Brand: Trophy Ridge
This Trophy Ridge sight has everything - tool-less, ultra bright pins, glo ring, sight light, sight level and a .019 fibre optic pin - React One Pro sight with React Technology is big on performance, rugged and dependable and even bigger on value
Trophy Ridge React One Pro sight blackPrice: $289.95
$263.59 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Trophy Ridge React One Pro sight black Description
Trophy Ridge has developed the most innovative sight to ever hit the market.
The React One Pro React One Pro sight utilises React Technology allowing your sight pins to react to each other or simply put, sight themselves in.
Trophy Ridge's React One Pro sight with all of the features of a high end target sight and the dialled-in accuracy of a one-pin slider sight and React Technology that allows you to sight in at 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 yards in less than 10 minutes so you can spend less time preparing to hunt and more time hunting.
React Technology accurately predicts pin gaps based on the distance between your 20 yard pin and any other yardage for super easy set up for accuracy between 20 and 100 yards.
Fibre optic indicators let you easily see your distance markers even in low light.
Second and third axis levelling is ideal for downhill shots in steep country or out of a tree stand. Machined aluminium construction withstands tough conditions.
Click micro adjustments for both windage and elevation.
Compatible with magnifier lens (not included).
Rheostat light illuminates your pin for low light shots.
Multiple mounting holes. Stainless steel hardware. Includes 10 custom sight tapes.
The fibre optic yardage indicators will allow you to adjust in a hurry and with deadly accuracy.
This top of the line sight does it all. Faster and more precise than other adjustable sights, the React One Pro will deliver year after year, hunt after hunt.
React One Pro from Trophy Ridge will change your idea of what a single pin adjustable sight can do.
- React Technology accurately predicts what each pin gap will be based on the distance between your 20 yard pin and any other yardage
- Once you have the 2 shortest pins sighted in accurately, the other 3 set automatically. It's that easy
- Sliding one-pin sight for fast dialling in exact yardage
- Fibre optic yardage indicators
- Ultra-bright, fully protected .019 fibre optic pins for ultimate visibility
- 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment
- Rugged 100% machined 6061 aircraft grade aluminium construction
- Make easy corrections with advanced 100% tool-less micro click windage and elevation adjustments
- React Technology automatically sets pin gaps out to 100 yards
- No-slop windage and elevation brackets
- Combines React Technology with all of the features of a high end target sight
- Lens retainer ring (accepts 1.75 inch lens, lens not included)
- Hunter bracket provides a solid connection to the bow. There is also a dovetail mounting bracket version which allows for quick detachment from your bow and allows you to mount the sight farther away from the riser of the bow, which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Rheostat sight light for low-light visibility included
- Precision installed bubble level
- Glow-ring for quick peep sight alignment
- Stainless steel hardware
- 10 custom sight tapes
- Measured arrow speed 265-330 fps
- Fully illustrated instructions included
- Single ultra bright fibre optic pin in .010" and .019". Please specify size
- Comes in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Weighs a mere 354.4 grams or 12.5 oz
React One Pro Sight will change your idea of what a single pin adjustable sight can do. Get a Trophy Ridge React One Pro Sight today.
This is what people have said about the Trophy Ridge React One Pro sight.
5 out of 5 stars. "Great site. Fantastic sight. Very easy to set up and use. You need to check arrow speed. The sight is rated from i think 265 to 330f/s. This can also take a magnifying lens." From Paul T. from USA
4 out of 5 stars. "Exactly What I Needed On My Bow! I am very new to archery. I bought my first bow (mission riot) this previous summer on a whim. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on something that I had never done before. Hell, I wasn't even sure if I was going to like it. Needless to say, I have become obsessed with it. I have been shooting about a thousand arrows a week (in both my own BLOCK target and at paper at an archery range) since I purchased the bow. I was pretty good with my 4 pin TruGlo sight out to 50 yards, but I wanted to step up my game. I wanted to increase my accuracy and practice at longer distances, and this will definitely allow me to do it. I received the sight yesterday and was able to quickly mount it and head over to the archery range to sight it in. I am a little more meticulous than most shooting 5 arrows with each sight position to ensure an appropriate grouping (aka it took me a little more than 6 arrows - like they promise, but I expected it - to sight in the 20 yard pin). Overall it took me about an hour and a half to fine tune the 20 to perfection and adjust my stabilizers to accommodate for the new sight. One thing that is not mentioned, is this sight does weigh significantly more than the sight I previously had which caused for some problems with stabilizers and such. (One thing I did to ensure proper weight displacement of my stabilizers is to pull my bow back to full draw in front of my target and close my eyes. Hold the bow for a second or two to let the bow find its equilibrium point. Open your eyes and see if the bow is leaning towards one side or the other. This will tell you where weight needs to either be added or taken off). The 30 yard pin was a breeze to set up taking only about 10 minutes to get absolutely perfect both laterally and vertically. After that, I stepped out to 80 and made some minor adjustments laterally, but was perfect vertically. I absolutely love this sight, but the reason it is getting only four stars is because it is significantly heavier than I would have expected, which as I mentioned required some extra adjustments." From Andrew S. from USA
5 out of 5 stars. "Great sight. I have been shooting this sight for over 3 months now and I am extremely happy with it. It was easy to setup and even easier to change yardages. I am going to be getting a lens for it in the next week or so. Only downfall I see so far on the sight is that the lens mounts on the front of the sight. I feel this is going to magnify my pin which I'm not sure if I will like. Other than that, this sight is rock solid." From LeeJus from USA