Cajun Bowfishing Winch Reel
Winch Reel from Cajun Bowfishing, beefed up for the use & abuse that comes with bowfishing, made of anodised aluminium, fighting brake, anti reverse prevents tangling, easy one hand operation, flawless performance day after day, easy to install, you have chosen the best with this quality and durable reel
Cajun Bowfishing Winch ReelPrice: $199.95
$181.77 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Cajun Bowfishing Winch Reel Description
Bowfishing is an unforgiving sport which places your equipment under intense pressure to perform faultlessly.
The new Winch Reel from Cajun Bowfishing has been beefed up to handle the use and abuse that comes with bowfishing day after day and night after night.
This bowfishing reel is made of strong, but light weight, anodised aluminium and includes 75 feet (or 22.9 metres) of high visibility 250 lb test bowfishing line.
The reel mounts to a mounting bracket supplied.
Suits right or left handed bows and is great for those looking for a bowfishing challenge.
This reel is used by many bowfishing enthusiasts.
Simple design, aluminium construction, flawless performance ensures its durability.
Just mount to your bow, attach an arrow and you are ready to go. It's that simple.
This durable aluminium reel is ideal to get you started in one of the most exciting sports for archers.
Haul in the toughest fish with the Winch Bowfishing Reel. This innovative reel sports a fighting brake and can be operated with one hand to keep things simple, making it easier than ever to bring in fish and winch them into your boat.
The Winch Bowfishing Reel takes the punishment and keeps asking for more. Solid but lightweight aluminium frame and mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware resist corrosion and stand up to years of hard use. Anti reverse mechanism prevents tangling. Includes 25 yards of 250 lb white high visibility line. Vertical and horizontal adjustments for a perfect fit on nearly any bow. It is sure to help you put more fish in the barrel this Spring and Summer. With the tools you need to haul monsters up from the depths day after day and night after night, this is the choice for the serious fish hunter.
Easy to install and instructions are included.
- Fighting brake allows you to haul in monsters from the deep
- Revolutionary design allows for easy one hand operation
- Red UV resistant line bottle to stack line in, rather than wound on a drum or spool
- Solid aluminium mounting brackets, frame & stainless steel hardware to stand up to the toughest conditions
- 25 yards of high visibility white 250 lb test line loaded in this reel
- Rugged, trouble free aluminium frame designed & built for durability & long life
- Vertical and horizontal adjustments for setting up the perfect fit on any bow
- Anti reverse system to prevent accidental tangling while shooting or reeling in fish
- Takes the punishment of a long day on the water
- Dependable superior performance day after day
- Durable and strong, lightweight rig
- Resists corrosion
- Flawless performance
- Simple to install
- Instructions included
- Fits easily to most compounds and recurves
- Fully ambidextrous for right or left handed shooters
- Weighs 1.2 lbs or 544.3 grams
- Great for beginners through to seasoned fishermen
- Great Christmas or birthday presents or if you are starting out in bowfishing
Another quality product from Cajun Bowfishing - manufacturers of the finest bow fishing products in the world. Over 40 years of making tough, reliable bow fishing products. Those who know bowfishing, know Cajun.
For bowfishing, you require these items
- A bowfishing reel
- A solid fibreglass fish arrow with a nock and steel fish point installed and a drilled hole through the shaft to attach and secure fishing line so you can reel the fish in after spearing it with the arrow
- 5 piece Safety Slide kit
- Fishing line
- Bowfishing roller rest to launch your fibreglass fish arrow
- Alternatively, there is a bowfishing kit which includes some of the above items