Cajun Bowfishing Sting A Ree Tournament Point
If you want a super strong tip, get a Cajun Archery Sting-A-Ree Tournament Point, with a heavy grain point & a screw in Jack Hammer tip
Cajun Bowfishing Sting A Ree Tournament PointPrice: $19.95
$18.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Cajun Bowfishing Sting A Ree Tournament Point Description
The original reversible point, similar to the original Sting-A-Ree Tournament Point, which was patented in 1963, penetrates deeply and grabs tightly.
It features a screw in Jack Hammer tip made of Rockwell hardness 50 and is five sided and screws on and off with ease.
Has self-reversing, tempered steel barbs.
Barbs fold down to ensure maximum penetration yet spread to 2.75 inches if the arrow tries to extract from the fish.
Retractable blades will enhance your ability to be more efficient and ultimately maximise your catch.
The wide flat barbs of the Sting-A-Ree Tournament loosen easily with 3 quick turns of the shaft.
Instant fish removal without touching the fish.
Simple to use
Tip are replaceable. 485 grains.
- Powerful replaceable Jack Hammer Tip
- The original reversible point, which was patented in 1963
- Blades grab and hold fish and are retractable
- Heat treated hardened steel
- Plated to resist even salt water corrosion
- Fits standard thread 5-16" shaft
- Engineered to be extra rugged
- Instant fish removal without touching the fish
- Compact, closed shape
- Heavy duty steel for durability and long life
- Excellent penetration
- Hole provided on each point for line or cabling system
- Great for all fish species
- Does not plane in water
- Penetrates deeply and grabs tight
- Ideal for deep water shooting
- Perfect for all skill levels
- 485 grain point weight
- Weight 3.2 ounces
- Colour Silver
- Replacement Jack Hammer tip is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire
The point is when quality, dependability and fast action are required, you should rely on Cajun Archery. Sting-A-Ree Tournament Points - arrow heads that point the way to a successful catch.
Another quality product from Cajun Archery - manufacturers of the finest bow fishing products in the world. Over 40 years of making tough, reliable bow fishing products. Those who know bowfishing, know Cajun.
For bowfishing, you require these items
- A bowfishing reel
- A solid fibreglass fish arrow with a nock and steel fish point installed and a drilled hole through the shaft to attach and secure fishing line so you can reel the fish in after spearing it with the arrow
- 5 piece Safety Slide kit
- Nylon fishing line
- Bowfishing roller rest to launch your fibreglass fish arrow
- Alternatively, there is a bowfishing kit which includes some of the above items