Titan 10.5mm Micro Recurve Scope
Australian made Titan Micro Recurve Scopes with X Vision non magnifying multi coated lens - the scope of choice of archers and 3D shooters right around the world
Titan 10.5mm Micro Recurve ScopePrice: $89.95
$81.77 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Titan 10.5mm Micro Recurve Scope Description
The Titan 10.5mm Micro Recurve Scope is a smaller bodied recurve aperture developed for those archers wanting a reduced target view and improved arrow clearance at longer distances.
The 10.5mm Micro Recurve Aperture has half the surface area of the 14mm Recurve Scope. Sleek and precise, Titan scopes incorporate the latest in scope technology.
With FITA scores creeping closer to perfect, the importance of aiming well has never been more vital. The Titan Recurve Scope is becoming recurve archers right around the world scope of choice, from novices to world class competitors and Olympians.
Designed and FITA approved for recurve FITA Olympic competition, this scope offers unique features.
Multi O ring lens retention also varies the aperture size from 10.5mm, 9mm down to 7.5mm in a few seconds.
Why do so many of the world's top archers choose Titan? Because Titan is supreme quality through and through, made from aircraft grade machined aluminium with X Vision coated lenses.
Titan scopes have the size and clarity to capture all details in the most demanding of conditions.
The Titan micro recurve scope includes a X Vision non magnifying multi coated lens. Titan use premium quality coated lens from X Vision which offer amazing clarity and sharpness. Hoya lenses are crystal clear and are a pleasure to shoot even in wet conditions. X Vision aspheric lenses have excellent astigmatic properties, are more accurate, smaller and lightweight as it is possible to reduce the number of discrete lenses used, are environmentally friendly because no polishing is required - so no glass dust is produced and they contain no lead or arsenic.
Titan Micro Recurve Scope features
- Hard coated lens to resist scratching
- Multi-coated with a high contrast finish
- High index producing a flatter lens
- Distortion and colour aberration free
- CNC eccentrically machined from aircraft grade aluminium for superior strength.
- 10.5mm or 0.41" diameter 0 power coated lens
- Titan scopes only useX Vision state of the art hard, coated lens
- 0 power lens for recurve FITA Olympic style competition.
- Multi aperture O ring lens retention to vary the aperture size from 10.5mm, 9mm down to 7.5mm in a few seconds.
- Optic fibre through the lens 0.020", 0.030" or 0.040" in red or green fibre optic sight pin
- Uses Gunstar stick-on reticles in fluoro orange or black in 1.0mm, 1.5mm and 2.0mm.
- Titan quality accessories like sunshades, spare lenses, fibre optics, o rings, bubbles, etc are also available. Please enquire
- Available in stainless steel 8-32" and 10-32" thread. Please specify thread.
- Comes in attractive anodised aluminium housing in black only
Australian Simon Fairweather, Gold medallist at the 2000 Sydney Olympics, chooses to shoot with a Titan Recurve Scope. You should too.
Titan scopes stand for precision, strength, optical clarity, innovation and quality. Get an Australian made Titan scope today and see your score soar.