Easton X7 Eclipse shaft dozen
Easton X7 Eclipse aerospace grade aluminium shafts are famous for extreme straightness, strength, consistent spine and weight - all these add up to accuracy. If you want extreme straightness then shoot the shaft that all 3D and indoor champion archers choose
Easton X7 Eclipse shaft dozenPrice: $169.95
$154.50 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton X7 Eclipse shaft dozen Description
The reason why most 3D and indoor champion archers are using Easton X7 Eclipse Shafts is because of the extreme straightness and strength and we cut your shaft to length for free.
Previously there were Eclipse Blue shafts which have been discontinued. The Eclipse Black shafts are now referred to as Easton X7 Eclipse shafts.
That adds up to accuracy which helps create winners.
These shafts are as tough as nails and will outperform other alloys on the market every time.
- Straightness +/- .001" guaranteed max
- 7178-T9 aerospace alloy
- Weight tolerance +/- 3/4%
- Strength (psi) 105,000
- Hard-anodised finish
- Factory installed UNI Bushing uses G Nock sizes 1914 and smaller or factory installed Super UNI Bushing uses Super Nock or 3D Super Nock for other sizes. G Nock, Super Nock and 3D Super Nock - sold separately.
- Take screw-in RPS points, one piece bullet points or NIBB points - sold separately.
- Available in 1714, 1814, 1914, 2014, 2114, 2214, 2315 shaft sizes. Please specify size. Also come in 1514, 1614, 2212, 2213, 2311, 2312, 2314, 2412, 2413, 2512, 2613, 2712 which are not stocked sizes but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Shafts can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your shaft. If you leave this field blank, your shafts will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
Fully fletched Easton X7 Eclipse arrows can be purchased separately.