Easton X7 Eclipse arrow dozen
X7 Eclipse arrows with Nibb points are made from aerospace grade aluminium and are famous for extreme straightness, strength and consistent spine and weight. And that adds up to accuracy - the reason why most 3D and indoor champion archers choose X7 Eclipse arrows
Easton X7 Eclipse arrow dozenPrice: $322.95
$293.59 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton X7 Eclipse arrow dozen Description
The reason why most 3D and indoor champion archers are using Easton X7 Eclipse arrows is because of the extreme straightness and strength. Previously there were Eclipse Blue arrows which have been discontinued. The Eclipse Black arrows are now referred to as Easton X7 Eclipse arrows and we cut your arrow to length for free.
That adds up to accuracy which helps create winners.
These shafts are as tough as nails and will outperform other alloys on the market every time.
- Straightness +/- .001" guaranteed max
- 7178-T9 aerospace alloy
- Weight tolerance +/- 3/4%
- Strength (psi) 105,000
- Hard-anodised finish
- Factory installed UNI Bushing uses G Nock sizes 1914 and smaller or factory installed Super UNI Bushing uses Super Nock or 3D Super Nock for other sizes.
- NIBB points and nocks included.
- G Nock, Super Nock and 3D Super Nock - sold separately.
- Take screw-in RPS points or one piece bullet points - sold separately.
- Available in 1714, 1814, 1914, 2014, 2114, 2214, 2315 shaft sizes. Please specify size. Also come in 1514, 1614, 2212, 2213, 2311, 2312, 2314, 2412, 2413, 2512, 2613, 2712 which can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Arrows can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your arrow. If you leave this field blank, your arrows will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
Please note that arrows usually take 2-3 days to fletch.