AMG Eliminator Speed Tuffy Button 3pk
AMG Eliminator/Speed/Tuffy Buttons are easy to install. The rubber button keeps release aid from pinching nock & interfering with arrow flight, ensures positive nocking, helps hold peep sight aligned to your hunting or target sight
AMG Eliminator Speed Tuffy Button 3pkPrice: $3.95
$3.59 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
AMG Eliminator Speed Tuffy Button 3pk Description
When installed on your bowstring, Speed Buttons will increase your bow speed by as much as 12 fps.
Often called Eliminator buttons because they quieten your bow from noise and string vibration.
Tuffy buttons, as the name implies, are durable, long lasting, often outperforming the later designs of string suppressors.
Easy to install.
Rubber button keeps release aid from pinching nock & interfering with arrow flight.
Ensures positive nocking and helps hold your peep sight at the proper angle.
Just as soft but now even tougher and longer lasting to complement today's faster bows and longer lasting bowstring materials.
The tougher, softer, tear resistant eliminator button.
Impervious to UV rays or harmful airborne gasses.
- Increases bow speed by as much as 12 fps without breaking the bank
- Quietens bow from noise & string vibration
- Fits below arrow & keeps release aid from pinching nock & interfering with arrow flight
- Use as a cushion between release aid & arrow
- Soft but tougher for today's faster bows & longer lasting bowstring materials
- Inexpensive but sturdy tear resistant button
- Ensures positive nocking & holds peep sight at the proper angle
- Can be used as a Speed Button or a release bumper
- Eliminates wear caused by hard release jaws
- Durable & outperforms other string suppressor designs
- Easy to install over end of string
- Impervious to UV rays or harmful airborne gasses
- Resistant to mould and fungus
- Weighs 2.2 grains per button
AMG Eliminator Buttons keep your bow quiet, reduce string vibration and increase arrow speed and sold as a pack of 3 Eliminator Buttons.