Abbey Bandicoot Ready to Shoot Bow Package
Brand: Abbey Archery
Abbey Bandicoot - a junior compound bow set is excellent fun for young kids to shoot
Abbey Bandicoot Ready to Shoot Bow PackagePrice: $56.95
$51.77 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Abbey Bandicoot Ready to Shoot Bow Package Description
The Abbey Bandicoot is a junior compound bow set.
The Bandicoot comes in a green camo colour.
Bow specs at a glance
- Draw weight 15lbs
- Draw length 24-26"
- Limbs Extruded Fibreglass Solid Straight
- Speed 75fps
- Axle to Axle 32"
- Brace Height 8"
- Mass weight 1.6lbs
- Integrated Grip
- String Dacron
- For Right or Left Hand Shooters
- Colour - green camo
Abbey Bandicoot compound bow includes
- Arrow shelf (to hold your arrow while you are drawing back your bowstring)
- 2 wood arrows (to get your budding archer up and running. Most new archers (or their Mums and Dads) wisely purchase an extra dozen or half dozen arrows)
- Armguard (to protect the inside of your forearm from string slap)
- 19.5" long Side Quiver (can hold up to 3-4 arrows and has a belt loop)
- Target face
Depending on your budget, you can also purchase a 3D animal practice target, a ShotBlocker block target, a DeadStop bag target or a round or square target butt.
The Bandicoot has 2 features which place it apart from other marsupials - mammals that carry their young in pouches. They have many incisor teeth as do all insect and flesh eating marsupials and their second and third toes are grown together, like the kangaroo. They hop around like kangaroos on their larger hind legs though they are much smaller. The most obvious characteristic is the reason for its name, that is, its muzzle is long and pointed. Their back is mainly grey - brown, whilst their under side is creamy white as is parts of their feet. Their coat is bristly and rough and they are 30 cm to 43 cm or 12 to 17 inches long, with a tail that is 13 cm - 15 cm or 5 to 6 inches long. They weigh 850 grams to 1100 grams or 1.9 lbs to 2.4 lbs. Bandicoots are nocturnal creatures and spend the daylight hours hiding in crevices, logs or tunnels.