Easton Axis Traditional Arrow dozen
For an arrow that delivers flat shooting and produces the best high velocity, then Axis Traditional is what you need for a flat trajectory straight to the target, the shortest distance between you and your trophy
Easton Axis Traditional Arrow dozenPrice: $239.95
$218.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton Axis Traditional Arrow dozen Description
Easton exclusive N-Fused carbon utilises Hybtonite carbon nanotube infusion to create a stronger, hard-hitting AXIS arrow.
Carbon nanotubes are the strongest, lightest substance known to exist.
The superior mechanical properties of Nanotube Hybtonite resin produce lightweight arrows with increased strength and built-in vibration control.
Easton enlisted the world's leading nanotechnology experts to develop molecularly bonded carbon nanotubes combined in the first arrows ever with nano-fused construction. ST AXIS Nano arrows with factory installed "X" nocks with HIT insert, chamfer stone, installation tool and HIT 2 part epoxy.
New n-fused carbon Axis Traditional arrows yield higher strength and built in vibration control to provide archers a more powerful version of the world's best bowhunting ammunition.
Easton Carbon nanotubes are 18 times stronger than Kevlar. 182 times stronger than steel.
N-Fused Carbon ST AXIS Traditional arrows feature
- Hidden Insert Technology aligns broadheads for tighter groups. Also available in Deep Six. Please specify.
- Small profile for deeper penetration
- Thicker wall for more durability
- HIT alignment for broadhead accuracy
- Available in 600, 500, 400, 340 shaft sizes. Please specify size.
- Straightness: +/- .003" guaranteed
- Weight tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- High-strength nanotube infused carbon-composite fibres for exceptional durability and hoop strength
- Slim Tech small diameter and unidirectional carbon fibre core
- N-fused micro smooth finish reduces wear on the arrow rest and provides quiet draw and release
- Internal-fit X Nock installed
- HIT insert, chamfer stone, installation tool, HIT epoxy included
- Points and broadhead adapter rings sold separately
- Note - one size HIT insert fits all ST Axis shaft sizes
- Wood Grain Graphics
- Nanotubes are 18 times stronger than Kevlar
- Nanotubes are 182 times stronger than steel
- Also available in Deep Six Technology
- Penetration Rating (PR) is a simple measure of hunting arrow performance when comparing shafts of equal spine or stiffness. PR is calculated by taking the weight of the shaft in grains per inch (gpi) divided by the frontal area of the shaft in square inches (gpi/in2). PR is an effective measure of the penetration ability of a hunting shaft, taking into account the diameter and weight relationship. Laboratory testing shows the higher the PR, the deeper the arrows penetrate into test materials. Measured for 300 spine shafts, the PR for the following shafts is - FMJ Dangerous Game 251, FMJ 194, Axis 173, Epic 162, Regular Carbon 154.
ST Axis - the world's first shaft with Carbon Nanotubes - Magnum ammunition for your bow.
Please note image is for illustration purposes only, when ordering arrows please specify fletching requirements. Axis Traditional arrows with 4" feathers can be ordered here.
The favourite choice for serious bowhunters looking for deep penetrating big game performance. New Axis Traditional arrows are the first ever to utilise carbon nanotubes for increased strength compared to ordinary carbon arrows. Get the new Axis Traditional n-fused micro smooth surface for a quiet draw across the rest and to create a stronger, hard hitting Axis.