Abbey Leather Glove
Brand: Abbey Archery
The Abbey shooting glove is made of first class leather. To meet the highest expectations, Abbey chose an extremely soft and premium cowhide leather. Due to its extra strong and thick leather, this shooting glove is the best possible protection for your fingers and delivers tactility and comfort. Used all over the world.
Abbey Leather GlovePrice: $34.95
$31.77 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Abbey Leather Glove Description
The Abbey Leather Glove is finished in the finest quality, extremely soft and supple genuine premium cowhide leather.
The Abbey glove delivers a smooth shot when it counts and improves the feel for finger shooters.
Features double layered fingertips and a self gripping, Velcro closure, adjustable wrist strap fastener to ensure a snug fit.
This top grain leather glove is ambidextrous as it can be used for right or left handed shooters.
Three-finger glove fits over front and back of hand for a perfect fit.
- Always soft, pliable and flexible, yet leather tough
- Double layered, reinforced fingertips allow finger sensitivity
- Snug fit
- Ambidextrous, can be used by right and left handed shooters
- Extremely comfortable
- Delivers a smooth, clean & fast release
- Quick and easy Velcro fastener wrist strap with stretch elastic for a snug fit
- Available in XX-Large, X-Large, Large, Medium, Small. Please specify size.
Comfort and durability is what the Abbey Leather Glove delivers. The ultimate in shooting comfort with an Abbey Leather Glove.