WHY USE THE ABBEY ARCHERY DEALER PORTAL?
- No need to wait until normal business hours:
- Your dealer prices available to check, 24/7
- Access your product information 24/7
- Order 24/7. Order after hours and we will deal with your order immediately the warehouse opens. So that will be one thing you don't have to worry about the following day!
- Product pricing and product information is always up to date:
- Dealer Portal Pricing is current.
- If there has been a price change, the prices displayed will be your invoice price.
- Need to check product information urgently? e.g. compare a latest model Bear bow to a latest model Mathews? Don't waste time trying to find the information on multiple manufacturers sites - just come to Abbey Archery and all the information will be there. Sometimes we even have new product information up on our site before the manufacturer. Save time. Just go to one place to get your product information.
- Added Value, Post Shipment:
- Minimised hassle. We handle warranty repairs. You don't need to contact the manufacturer - we do!
- Continuing support. Our service doesn't just end, once the sale is complete. We continue to be available for advice and support
- We have been around a long time - established 1975
- One of the few shopping carts to meet the rigorous standards of the PCI Security Council
- 256-bit SSL encryption of transactions
- We value your privacy and security
- You are buying from an Australian company
- Products your customers want
- A huge up to date range of compound, recurve and traditional bows, arrows and components, accessories, tools, targets, clothing and equipment
- Fast delivery
- Fast delivery, Australia wide
What does it look like? An extract from the Dealer Portal home page:
Some shipping containers arriving at Abbey Archery: