2021 BOWS INFORMATION & PHOTOS: HOYT MATHEWS BEAR BOWTECH DIAMOND MISSION WIN & WIN and ELITE
The US bow manufacturers typically release their new ranges around October. Bear Archery have already released their 2021 bows and we expect new releases from Hoyt, Bowtech and Mathews imminently.
This page is for information, pictures and buzz we hear about 2021 compound and recurve target and hunting bows. We suggest you frequently check back here to get the latest.
Abbey Archery will bring you the full details as we learn them and we will be sure to include top quality photographs and our own comments.
Hoyt Archery - January 14, 2021
Surprise! The 2021 Hoyt Hunting bows have launched! With two platforms in the RX5 (RX5 and RX5 Ultra) and Ventum (Ventum 30 and 33) Hoyt is on to some winners this year!
For 2021, the New Hoyt Hunting line-up has features such as:
- HBX Cam System. Unlike other years, this is only offered in one size, but two different draw length modules. This will provide more flexibility to Pro Shops and as well as at the consumer end, avoiding cam swaps. This system also features no yokes in its make-up, also making things simpler and hassle free.
- The return of the ever popular Buckskin finish to the line-up as well as the all new Wilderness colour.
- New Limb Shox to compliment the HBX Cam System
- Inline Picatinny Sight Mount that aids in bow balance
- New lower stabiliser location to optimise bow balance, giving a 2”stabiliser the effectiveness of a 6 inch.
- In-Line side bar location
We have placed our order and hope to have the new bows in the very near future. Visit our website often for the latest news in shipment arrivals and all news Hoyt.
Hoyt Archery - November 2, 2020
Newsflash! Early this week sees the Target bow launch from Hoyt! Get excited for their new releases to the market with more ground breaking models to set the tournament trail on fire! Expectations are high, watch this space.
Bowtech Archery - October 29, 2020
Just around the corner is the launch of four new models from Bowtech! Each year Bowtech astounds with their release, pushing boundaries and defying the norm. Watch this space for information as it comes to hand.
Keep checking here for all the latest news and updates on the 2021 range of bows