Shibuya DX Cushion Plunger
It is hard to improve on a Shibuya DX Cushion Plunger as they are the best. Low friction tip, polished barrel deliver consistent performance and smooth action reliably time after time. If you want to get to the podium, get a DX Plunger soon
Shibuya DX Cushion PlungerPrice: $43.94
$39.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Shibuya DX Cushion Plunger Description
Precision crafted in Japan with a mirror polished barrel and a low friction, solid Teflon tip, the Shibuya DX Cushion Plunger ensures glass smooth, reliable action and consistent performance, time after time.
The DX comes standard with a factory fitted gold tip and included in the tool kit are a spare low friction Teflon tip, two sizes of springs, two metric Allen wrenches with a 5-16" thread size.
The Shibuya has a micro-tune spring tension and now comes with a thinner locking nut with a slot for easy installation of a wrap-around style arrow rest.
The Shibuya DX cushion plunger button is used by many top archers, helping them to get to the podium and achieve world records.
The DX Cushion Plunger is available in colours of
Please specify colour choice.
Shibuya DX Cushion Plunger kit includes
- Factory fitted gold tip - affords maximised durability with very good friction resistance. Prevents the tip from deforming and affecting arrow flight. Hard wearing on the tip.
- Spare Teflon tip - affords maximum friction resistance for optimal arrow flight. The slick and soft Teflon tip also prevents damage to the shaft. Softer wearing on the tip. Unlike the gold plated tip, it is not a metal-to-carbon contact on arrows.
- Gold or Teflon tip. Which one is best? The shot feels different, however it really comes down to personal preference
- Two spare springs - light 0.55mm, heavy 0.60mm
- Two metric Allen wrenches 1.5mm and 2.5mm
- Zip slide see through carry bag with hang hole
- Installation instructions and full specifications included in English and Japanese
- Spare gold and Teflon tips are available and can be purchased separately
- The choice of 4 out of 5 individual and mixed team gold medallists at the 2011 World Archery Championships
- The world wide standard, suitable from beginners to top pros
This is what people have said about the Shibuya DX Cushion Plunger.
" Comes with Allen keys, spare plastic Teflon tip plus hard medium and soft springs. Lovely smooth action and quality materials for your money. The only question is - if this is your price point, do you buy this or a similar priced model with micro click adjustment? It's your call, but the Shibuya won't disappoint." From John, West Midlands, UK