Easton X10 ProTour shaft dozen
X10 ProTour, high tech advantages for compound bows, stiffer tail spine & front taper. X10 was introduced for recurves and compounders saw benefits. Stiffness where it's needed & a low profile for ultimate accuracy at long-range outdoor distances.
Easton X10 ProTour shaft dozenPrice: $589.95
$536.32 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton X10 ProTour shaft dozen Description
Record setting accuracy. ProTour racks up 15 World Records in only two years of competition. Provides winning scores for today's top compound archers.
ProTour continues to set new records with exclusive front-tapered engineering. Utilises the highest modulus carbon fibre for a weight, spine and strength combination tailored to optimise compound bow performance.
Easton’s New ProTour offers the high-tech advantages of X10, tailored specifically to the compound bow.
When Easton introduced the X10 as the ultimate projectile for the recurve bow, compound shooters were quick to recognise and adapt the benefits of the advanced design. Optimised specifically for the compound bow, the New X10 ProTour combines a stiffer tail spine and front taper.
The result is stiffness where it’s needed and a low profile for ultimate accuracy at long range outdoor distances.
X10 ProTour features a new higher modulus carbon fibre to keep weight slightly lighter than the fully barrelled X10. World-class archers look to the X10 as the most advanced arrow shaft ever made and it will be the same for compound archers with the new X10 ProTour. Top Archers choose Easton. Champions capture more titles with Easton - they expect the best from themselves and from their equipment. 123 out of 124 athletes at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games opted for the X10 barrelled design for that extra edge needed to win and of the 128 competitors at the 2004 Athens Olympics, 127 chose Easton arrows with 107 of them shooting X10’s.
Every Olympic champion has won using X10 since it was introduced. It’s no coincidence that X10’s hold virtually every world record and records for X10 ProTour shafts are bound to come very soon. X10 ProTour is the ultimate arrow for outdoor competition.
- Easton’s exclusive process fuses the carbon fibre to the alloy core.
- The precision drawn lightweight 0.006" wall, high tensile alloy core provides circumferential strength for split and crush resistance.
- Points and nock components install inside a strong, common size aluminium tube flush with the OD of the shaft.
- Layers of unidirectional carbon fibres and epoxy resin matrix offer unmatched strength.
- A smooth 9 micron finish makes X10 easier to pull over the rest, under the clicker and from the target mats.
- Precision engineered with consistent spine, extreme durability and pinpoint accuracy - Easton arrows are built to win.
- The small diameter reduces wind drift and aerodynamic drag.
- Easton’s exclusive design produces a stiffer shaft with lighter ends that create a higher natural frequency of vibration.
- Each dozen is perfectly matched, weight sorted to within +/- 0.5 grains and straightened to within +/- .0015" for the most consistent performance possible.
- Available in 770, 720, 670, 620, 570, 520, 470, 420, 380 shaft sizes. Please specify size required
X10’s record breaking performance is no surprise and neither will the results to come with the X10 ProTour. The gruelling mental and physical pressures are enough to break the most seasoned veteran. CONFIDENCE in your equipment is vital to survival in sudden death, head-to-head elimination matches. For world competitions or local tournaments, serious archers choose Easton.
Easton’s X10 ProTour stands alone at the top level of performance. No more excuses. If you want to be a champion, you have to follow the champions and use X10 ProTour shafts. That’s why the best compound archers like Dave Cousins and Jamie Van Natta choose X10 ProTour shafts.
- Straightness: +/- .0015 Guaranteed maximum
- Extra high-strength carbon fibre bonded to a 7075 alloy core tube
- Weight tolerance: +/- 0.5 grains
- Polished black carbon finish
- Take ProTour Pin and Pin Nock - sold separately. Pin Nocks provide precise nock alignment and help prevent shaft damage from rear impact
- X10 Points - sold separately. Take Aerojet X10 Ballistic Tungsten Points, the ultimate hardware for the world's most advanced arrow. Also take X10 Stainless Steel Break-off Points.
Fully fletched Easton X10 ProTour arrows can be purchased separately.