Leatherman Cam Pocket Tool with Molle Sheath
The Leatherman Cam Pocket Tool can endure just about anything and be back to work tomorrow. Leatherman products prove that ingenuity, innovation and quality craftsmanship still thrive.
Leatherman Cam Pocket Tool with Molle SheathPrice: $59.95
$54.50 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Leatherman Cam Pocket Tool with Molle Sheath Description
The Leatherman Cam is arguably the best on the market with precision bits ensures you will never have to buy another tool again.
The Cam is a multi-purpose, single piece pocket tool crafted from heat treated stainless steel for optimised strength but won't weigh you down.
This powerhouse is perfect for bow maintenance, on the hunt or at the range.
Eight bit options and a broadhead wrench and broadhead sharpener means you'll have everything you need in one lightweight package.
Clip it on and head out and you'll never be slowed down by not having the right tool again. This is a compact ingenious tool which weighs a mere 73.7 gm or 2.6 oz.
This is probably one of the handiest multi tools you will come across - a testament to the old scouting motto "be prepared". There is not too much that can happen that you will not be ready for with this amazing tool.
This is a triumph of function! You can just pull out your multi-purpose, all in one tool and get the problem sorted.
Snow, sun, forest or sea - if you're tackling the great outdoors, you need to have your Leatherman on standby. Every Leatherman is built to last, constructed from only the strongest materials available to withstand the most extreme outdoor conditions. If you've got your Leatherman, you know you're ready for anything.
- 420 Stainless Steel. A high strength stainless steel used in many Leatherman multi-tools, often for handles. 420's higher chromium content makes this steel corrosion resistant.
- 420HC Stainless Steel. An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimised in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- Black Oxide. Black oxide is a powder based metal coating and aluminium body. Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.
- Ceramic. A hard, heat resistant and corrosion resistant material made by shaping and then firing a non metallic mineral at a high temperature.
- Strong and durable
- Weighs 73.7 grams or 2.6 ounces
- Length 12.2 cm or 4.8 inches
- Presented in a compatible black nylon Molle sheath
- Made in USA
- Industry leading international guarantee 25-year no-questions-asked warranty won't leave you hanging.
Keep an entire toolbox at your fingertips with the Leatherman Cam Pocket Multi-Tool. Featuring five indispensable tools including Hex bit driver, 8 Hex bits, carabiner tool, broadhead sharpener, broadhead wrench and gut hook, this lightweight tool is great for around the house, hunting and fishing trips, camping and more.
The entire tool fits in its own compatible black nylon Molle sheath or you can clip it onto your belt and head out - you'll never be slowed down by not having the right tool again.
Leatherman Cam features an amazing 12 options.
- 1. Gut Hook
- 2. Carabiner Tool
- 3. 1-4" Hex bit driver
- 4. Broadhead wrench
- 5. Broadhead sharpener
- 6. Hex 7-32" and 3-16"
- 7. Hex 5-32" and 9-64"
- 8. Hex 3-32" and 5-64"
- 9. Hex 1-8" and 7-64"
The Leatherman Cam Multi-Tool helps you stay independent and in control. Value for money with this really practical and functional tool. Of course, be very careful when your friends come around as they will be very envious of your Leatherman.
For the bowhunter or archer who has everything, the Leatherman has the title of the perfect gift nailed and screwed and tightened!
Ask Tim Leatherman, the founder of Leatherman Tool Group, what he thinks about the quality of the multipurpose tools his company produces and his answer is simple, "My name is on every tool". Leatherman - The Original American Multi-tool with 12 options in one tool and its own Molle sheath. Leave nothing undone.