Ameristep Steel Rapid Rail 3pk
Get a Ameristep Steel Rapid Rail to make it easy to get up to or down from your treestand
Ameristep Steel Rapid Rail 3pkPrice: $239.95
$218.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Ameristep Steel Rapid Rail 3pk Description
The Ameristep Steel Rapid Rail portable ladder system is quickly and easily set-up with its patented ladder design for fast and easy set-up to climb irregularly shaped trees.
Ameristep rapid rails system is a 3 piece set made from solid steel to ensure long-lasting performance.
These climbing rails are 109.2 cm or 43 inch ladder sections that strap to trees and can reach elevations of 487.7 cm or 16 feet.
Each of the 3 stackable sections is independent of each other allowing you to set them as far apart as you can step, or go from one side of the tree to the other side.
Rapid Rail secures to the tree quickly and quietly with one buckle strap per section.
With separate sections, this tree stand ladder can be attached to various shaped or crooked trees and features a v-step for secure footing.
Allows you to climb up to 16 feet. Each section can be quickly and easily stacked on top of each other for convenient transport and compact storage.
The Ameristep Steel Rapid Rail portable ladder system offers great performance in the field.
Lightweight steel steps for easy portability.
The outdoor life isn't just a hobby or a past time, it's a way of life with roots that run as deep as a mighty oak. With a history of innovation that spans more than two decades.
Ameristep is consistently in pursuit of ground breaking advancements that make your hunt safer, easier and more comfortable. Their determination and dedication to this way of life fuels their passion for the hunt and drives them to produce the best quality products outdoorsmen of all experience and ability levels can bring to the field with confidence.
- Non-reflective powder coated
- All welded steel construction
- Patented ladder design offers fast set-up
- Perfect for small and irregularly shaped trees
- Stackable sections for compact transport
- There are 3 step sections included in the package, one section is 31" high with 3 steps, each 8" apart, one section is 34" high with 3 steps, each 9" apart and one section is 37" high with 3 steps, each 10" apart
- Rock solid stability
- Steel construction for durability
- Easily packs with hang-on treestands
- Slip resistant V-Step for enhanced footing and maximum boot to tree clearance
- Includes three buckle attachment straps
- Climbing elevation 30.5cm to 40.6 cm or 12 feet to 16 feet
- Allows you to climb up to 16 feet
- A minimum of 20.3cm or 8" distance between steps
- Tested and certified to Treestand Manufacturers' Association (TMA) standards
- Weight 8.6 kgs or 19 lbs
- Weight capacity 136 kgs or 300 lbs rated
- 3 sections each with buckle strap
- Fully illustrated instructions included
This is what people had to say about Ameristep Steel Rapid Rail.
Rating 5 out of 5 stars. "For the price, I was a little worried. I am a big guy and I have been very impressed with the performance. They are narrow, but I have no problem climbing them. They are not perfectly silent, but certainly better than most methods I have used to climb. They are far more stable than I expected when I first saw them. I am planning on getting two more sets." From Greymane from Finger Lakes, New York, USA.
Rating 5 out of 5 stars. "Love this product. I have 5 sets of these steps. They install in minutes and they are quiet if you install them correctly. The trick is getting them good and tight and synching down as much as possible. My only complaint is there are not enough pieces to get as high as I like to hunt. My solution was to buy an extra set. I also install a few screw in steps to get me 5 to 8 feet off the ground before installing the ladder steps. The other neat thing is you can climb up any shape tree." From Jimmie B from Northern Michigan, USA.
Rating 5 out of 5 stars. "Safe way to get up the tree. The 3 sections are easy to put up and give me enough height for the tree stand. I will put in a few pegs for hand holds." From Chaf from Dallas, Texas, USA.