Trophy Taker Spring Steel Pro arrow rest
Brand: Trophy Taker
Trophy Taker make rests that work, provide accuracy, silence & security, fully adjustable blade angle, fixed flexible launcher, micro-adjust windage & elevation, all metal body, launcher blade & lifetime warranty
Trophy Taker Spring Steel Pro arrow restPrice: $249.95
$227.23 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Trophy Taker Spring Steel Pro arrow rest Description
The Spring Steel PRO is loaded with features that target and 3D shooters will love.
By utilising a 7075 high strength aluminium alloy, the Spring Steel PRO arrow rest has been shaved down to an ultra light and unprecedented 49.6 grams or 1.75 ounces.
Both the horizontal and vertical micro-adjusts feature a ball detent click system that moves the part one-thousandths of an inch per click.
To round out the features, the Spring Steel PRO has an infinitely adjustable launcher blade angle that is secured by two heavy duty fasteners to ensure that once you find the sweet spot, you can truly "set it and forget it". This allows the archer to achieve the perfect tune for their set up.
Spring Steel PRO arrow rests reflect Trophy Taker's commitment to designing simplicity and durability into every product.
All metal construction, bolts that won't strip or slip and a bullet proof micro adjust system.
Multiple launcher thicknesses and two different lizard tongue widths are available to achieve the perfect tune. Please enquire.
As always, the Spring Steel PRO is backed by Trophy Taker's Lifetime Warranty.
- Micro adjustable windage & elevation
- Infinitely adjustable blade angle allows you to achieve the perfect tune for your setup
- 100% all metal construction
- 7075 high strength aluminium alloy, so arrow rest is shaved down to an ultra light & unprecedented 1.75 ounces
- Horizontal & vertical micro-adjusts feature a ball detent click system that moves part one-thousandths of an inch per click
- Heavy duty fasteners & components
- Large bold numbered scale to allow for precision tuning
- Comes standard with Narrow blade. Blades available in 0.008", 0.010" & 0.012" thicknesses. Trophy Taker recommend the 0.010" thick blade for arrows that weigh between 325 & 425 grains, use the 0.008" for lighter arrows & the 0.012" for heavier arrows
- Available in black only
- Comes in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- The Professionals Number 1 Choice
- Lifetime Warranty
Trophy Taker - Leading the way on the line and in the field.