Trophy Taker Shuttle T-Lock 3 blade broadhead 125gr 3 pack
Brand: Trophy Taker
Trophy Taker Shuttle T-Lock 3 blade broadhead is fast, accurate, thick, curved shuttle blades cut a big wound channel and remain quiet in flight and no lost blades guaranteed ever again
Trophy Taker Shuttle T-Lock 3 blade broadhead 125gr 3 packPrice: $55.95
$50.86 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Trophy Taker Shuttle T-Lock 3 blade broadhead 125gr 3 pack Description
The Trophy Taker Shuttle T-Lock 3 blade broadhead 125gr 3 pack
Achieving success in the field requires a fast, accurate broadhead that cuts a big wound channel and remains quiet in flight.
Trophy Taker Shuttle T-Lock broadheads fly like field points, cut larger holes, penetrate deeper and Trophy Taker guarantee no lost blades ever again!
The unique T-Lock blade-to-ferrule connection puts an end to blade loss problems for good! Thick, curved shuttle blades deliver field-point-like accuracy and cut larger entry and exit holes. Because the blades are non-vented and the ferrule is formed from a single piece of heat treated steel, these advanced broadheads deliver bone-crunching power. Extremely quiet too!
Create your success by hunting with the best - Trophy Taker T-Lock Broadheads.
The Shuttle T-Lock broadhead has a 1.1875" total diameter, .041" thick stainless steel blades in a convenient 3 pack. Also available in 100gr 1.125" total diameter
- Shuttle blade design cuts larger entry and exit holes
- Single piece cut-on-contact ferrule and non-vented blades deliver bone crushing strength
- T-Lock blade-to-ferrule connection guarantees no lost blades!
- Thick blades can cut dense bone
- Quiet non-vented blades won't spook game
- Shuttle T-Lock is made entirely of heat-treated stainless steel for high-impact strength
- T-Lock technology
- Metal injection moulded
- Non-vented blades fly quieter and penetrate further
- Made in USA
Space shuttle blade design for superior flight characteristics - NASA is onto something!
Does your broadhead have
- 0.41" thick blades
- Field point accuracy
- Guaranteed blade retention
- One piece cut on contact ferrule
- 100% stainless steel construction
Insist on it - shoot a T-Lock