Trophy Taker SmackDown FC Pro fall away arrow rest black
Brand: Trophy Taker
Trophy Taker SmackDown FC Pro fall-away arrow rest, quick loading, bristles slot, built in launcher dampeners, quick and easy cord length adjustment, easy set up and tune, rock solid bearing, all metal body, lifetime warranty
Trophy Taker SmackDown FC Pro fall away arrow rest blackPrice: $179.00
$162.73 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Trophy Taker SmackDown FC Pro fall away arrow rest black Description
The SmackDown PRO FC fall-away arrow rest is full of features that are wrapped up in a sleek, lightweight and compact package.
Hard core bowhunters will be happy to know that Trophy Taker did not let some fancy contours compromise their commitment to durability.
Near the end of this video is a presentation on the SmackDown PRO.
The 100% metal rest utilises a stainless steel launcher and axle that pivots inside super smooth dual bearings.
- Can be configured for attachment to the upper limb, lower limb, up cable or down cable
- Built in launcher dampeners
- A quick and easy cord length adjustment
- Activation cord connects to lower limb or up cable
- No cable tension at full draw
- Included limb attachment clasp installs quickly and adjusts easily
- Launcher pivots on rock solid bearings
- All metal construction
The rest also features built in launcher dampeners, a quick and easy cord length adjustment and newly redesigned limb attachment clamps.
Full capture fanatics will appreciate a new containment ring option that utilises bristles to guard the ring opening and capture the arrow once it is pushed through the bristles and into the ring.
SmackDown Pro rests can be configured for attachment to the upper limb, lower limb, up cable or down cable.
- Quick loading full containment rest
- Tunes with ease with today's speed bows
- Side loading bristle guard slot
- Installs in minutes
- Pivots on rock solid dual sealed bearings for smooth, consistent operation
- Eliminates launcher bounce back
- Has Drop Stop noise dampening technology
- Supports the arrow shaft for most of the shot
- Stands upright when adjusting for centre shot
- Eliminates tension on cables and strings at full draw
- Designed for attachment to the lower limb or the upward moving string or cable to prevent stress at full draw
- All metal construction, precision manufactured in the USA
- Field tested, tried & true Trophy Taker fall-away design
- Lifetime warranty
- Colour - available in black and camo. Camo sold separately.
- Available in right hand and left hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Trophy Taker's CEO Dan Evans says "If I wouldn't use it, we won't sell it."
As always, the SmackDown PRO rests are backed by Trophy Taker's unconditional lifetime warranty.
Be sure to check out the Trophy Taker SmackDown FC Pro arrow rest and put the SmackDown in action on your hunts this year.
As the SmackDown Pro has just been released, it is early days to receive feedback, but the original Smackdown was heavily praised. This is what people have said about Trophy Taker SmackDown FC arrow rest.
"The Smackdown has so far been an excellent rest. Easier to adjust than the LimbDriver (the windage and elevation screws are at a more accessible angle), plus the containment ring is a definite asset. Tough, quiet (the containment ring is rubberized and the rest forks drop down onto rubber nipples) and no cable attachment makes this rest excellent for 3-D and target shoots as well as almost any hunting application. I've used the LimbDriver rest for a couple of years and this rest easily blows it out of the water." From South Western Manitoba, Canada
"Was a little sceptical after reading reviews about difficulty setting it up. After talking to the owner of my local archery shop who shoots it, he said it was a good rest, so I gave it a try. After having them set it up properly, I began shooting an instantly noticeable improvement in my groups. Was previously shooting a whisker biscuit and was getting decent groups but not 1-2 inches at 20 and 30 yards like I started getting with this rest. So far I'm happy with the investment. The only thing I would suggest is taking it to a shop so it's properly installed and aligned." From mjw1980, Oregon, USA
"As far as set-up goes, my dealer did that for me and it has been spot on ever since. Groups are tighter and have had good luck with fixed and mechanical broadheads. Leave the tuning to the guys who know how to do it and you will be very happy with the results." From Bigbuckbowhunter, Battle Creek, Michigan, USA