TRU Ball Valor GS Release
Brand: T.R.U. Ball
TRU BALL Valor GS Release with buckle strap with accurate and forgiving jaw and a half design, multiple position draw length adjustment, globo-swivel connection, makes your release ready in hunting CNC machined & assembled in the USA, top features at a great price
TRU Ball Valor GS ReleasePrice: $131.94
$119.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
TRU Ball Valor GS Release Description
This release has been built around an accurate and forgiving jaw and a half design and the TRU Ball Valor GS Release combines comfort and accurate performance.
Features a rugged reliable 440 hardened stainless steel roller sear and trigger for trustworthy draw and release every time.
The Valor GS also features a multiple position draw length adjustment to perfectly match a bowhunter's favourite release position.
Silent and torque free, the Valor's globo-swivel connection to its rugged buckle style wrist strap features a foldback connector so you can quietly hold the release back in your sleeve in between shot opportunities.
- Micro-adjusting half jaw for jaw gap adjustment
- Hair Trigger Single Caliper Jaw and a Half buckle strap release
- Accurate and forgiving Jaw and a Half which redefines the original single caliper jaw release and combines comfort and accurate performance
- This superior design allows you to make micro adjustments in jaw gap to account for different sized D loop materials, while ensuring the perfect cradle of the D loop to allow the most accurate shot
- You can tuck the head into your sleeve when stalking or climbing
- For use with left and right handed shooters
- Features a rugged 440C hardened stainless steel roller sear and ergonomic push forward to close trigger complete with a completely customisable individual travel adjustment screw to ensure a crisp trigger release with no creep
- Eliminates any unwanted torque on the D loop
- Silent and torque free, the globo-swivel head connection to the rugged buckle style wrist strap features a foldback connector so you can quietly hold the release back in your sleeve in between shot opportunities
- Comfort Grip rubber sleeve and thumb grip, placed strategically to allow for traction and warmth during all hunting or shooting situations
- Multiple position draw length adjustment to perfectly match a bowhunter's favourite release position
- Completely customisable, the Valor features an easy adjusting travel adjustment screw
- Available with a tan anodised head and a black anodised jaw
- Comes in a buckle strap. Also available in a Velcro strap model which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Designed, CNC machined and assembled in the USA
- The Real #1. Anyone can claim it. We prove it!
When your trophy room depends on you, you depend on your release. TRU Ball continue to make archery better. TRU Ball - The Proven Number 1. The TRU Ball Valor GS Jaw and a Half release.